Brands at Tk/Tj Maxx

Hi ,there is plenty in Buffalo NY ,both at Sheridan and at Transit mall, I was there on Saturday.
There is carry-on luggages and lots of bags ,T-shirts ,baby clothes and other stuff in very wild prints .Next time I am there I shall take pictures, and if someone wants something,I can always mail it 2 them.It is no problem.
They also carry a lot of Italian stuff,like :Mania,Biasia,Byblos,Arcadia,Cavalcanti,Marino Orlandi,NUove Dive,Mandarina duck(not now) LaMarthe,Equipage bags from Paris, and last week I got Isabella Fiore Molly Bag in a neutral color:beige or light brown,not sure if I am going to keep it yet.

TK Maxx in Limerick, Ireland has a prety miserable selection right now. To be honest I'm not there very often, but rarely see anything worth writing home about. They often have Billy Bags, which are very over-priced for a modest, little-known brand. I saw an expensive coach (over 300 euros) a few weeks ago. More recently I saw a Michael Kors bag. There's lots of Suzy Smith and no-name bags. They once had a delivery of Marc Jacobs, but by the time I found out they were all gone. To be honest I prefer upmarket department stores during sales.

Mine has a new shipment of Biasa, Cole Haan, Cynthia Rowley, & B Markowsky....plus the usual dooney, guess, liz claiborn, etc.

Bought a Cole Haan :smile: She's lovely

I'm new here so I hope I'm asking this question in the right place?

I am wondering why a NUOVEDIVE purse would have "l CREDI" Lining? It is real Italian Genuine Leather, but arent they two totally different brands?

My one in Kildare had Chloe 2 baby paddingtons an Elsie and a YSL muse -the muse had a big pen mark on it.

Wow! Haven't been to my branch in Limerick in ages. But I have to mention - about two years ago I found a Balenciaga Anthra Twiggy for 179.99. It had a busted front pocket zip, but is now perfect cos I had it fixed. Fab bag I'm still carrying.

Seen a few Patrick Cox recently and the store in Argyll Street Glasgow has a new thing called Gold Label which is really high end stuff but never saw any bags. Did have jil sanders shoes tho and a couple of prada jackets etc

Checked again yesterday, bought a tote which is ridiculously heavy I will be returning later today. It's Cynthia Rowley blue/black snake-embossed, they also had Michael by Michael Kors, D&B, that's all the names I recognized. There was a lady there looking at the bags that was carrying a nice Kate Spade black patent leather shoulder bag. They also had some cute Tommy Hilfiger canvas totes for $30 I passed.

I'm new here so I hope I'm asking this question in the right place?

I am wondering why a NUOVEDIVE purse would have "l CREDI" Lining? It is real Italian Genuine Leather, but arent they two totally different brands?
Maybe they are both made in the same factory and there was a mix up with the wrong linings being put in the wrong bag. Maybe that's why they ended up at TJ/TK Maxx.

I've seen Miu Miu, Sonia Rykiel, Coach, Angel Jackson, L.A.M.B. and Jil Sander in my local TK in the past week, as well as stuff like Kipling, Ri2K, Betsey Johnson, Mandarina Duck, etc. I love TKMaxx for lesser known designers who make beautiful quality bags, usually Italian ones - I've bought bags by Falor and L'incontro from there which are made in Italy from beautiful leathers, gorgeous hardware and wonderful craftsmanship. They've been going strong for years and some of them have lasted longer than my premium bags.
Breaks my heart though to see bags worth a grand kicking around on the floor there!