Brands at Tk/Tj Maxx

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 11, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  2. Mine also has
    Dooney & Bourke
    Michael Kors
    The Sak
    Stone Mountain
    B. Makowsky

And many, many more

3. I've seen Cole Haan at mine. Nice bags.

4. Do you get any of our British designed bags?

5. i have seen Emilio Pucci there.

6. so does mine - along with Coach.

7. I just saw some gorgeous Biasia bags and Juicy Couture fluffy bags. They also had Coach, Kors, and a stunning Cynthia Rowley.

8. Hmm so they are all slightly different but we get more Uk brands even if we dont want them. I would love to see some Betsey Johnstone as I love funky bags, I go bag spotting with my daughters and even though Uk fashion is quite varied, many women choose to stay safe when it comes to bags. Ive seen so many similar bags and especially with designer you want something different.

9. my tjmaxx will have all of the above brands plus betsey johnson, lesportsac, lilly pulitzer, ecko, and kipling.

10. Mine also had Juicy Couture, Betsey Johnson/Betseyville, and Guess.

11. Mine has Hype, D&B, DvF, Marc Jacobs, Bvlgari, etc...

12. No way, we have no Betsey Johnson/Betseyville bags. We have the belts but no bags. Not fair, Im going to sulk now.

13. I've seen Isabella Fiore, Cynthia Rowley, Kate Spade, Elliott Lucca, Coach, Pucci, Betseyville, Harujuku Girls, and Michael Kors at mine, to name a few.

14. Mmm, I wonder what the variations are within the Uk. Might have to get about a bit.

15. We get most of the ones listed so far around here, and we also get Andrew Marc, some Catherine Lucchi, and Nuovodive.