Boutique SO anyone?

Yep, no rhyme or reason. Some seasons have no versos, other seasons have several. Sometimes its two seasonal colors, sometimes it’s a classic and a seasonal...it’s just H being H.
Hahahaha. H being H....I. LOVE. IT :smile:

As a person who got married to a French, it sounds like “French being French” to me.

I have been on hols for the last 4 weeks with my parents in law as we are staying in their summer house here and dealing with my typical parisienne ‘mother in law’ is..H being H.

Last edited:
I’ve seen store SOs with the horse shoe stamp.

To echo everyone else - yes stores can do SOs. Normally they are placed by the SM and can reflect their taste (there’s one store I know whose SM loves Rose Poupre and ordered Rose Poupre w/ another color multiple times lol). Also we’ve had people share the story that since their (customer) SO turned out very pretty, their SM placed store SOs of the same colors afterwards (which made the customer a little unhappy).

I also agree that the caramel/lime combo is an existing verso combo that’s not necessarily an SO. Regardless though it’s very pretty! I wouldn’t worry about whether it’s SO or not. Enjoy the bag!
Oh how I would love to be a local at a store where the SM loves rose poupre!! It’s my favourite pink and I am still after one. What continent is this if you don’t mind sharing? :smile:

Reactions: MAGJES and Cygne18
Oh how I would love to be a local at a store where the SM loves rose poupre!! It’s my favourite pink and I am still after one. What continent is this if you don’t mind sharing? :smile:

It was in Asia! Sometimes you get a sense of your SM’s taste also via what kind of stuff she/he orders in general. And SAs who’ve been there a while may also have an idea :smile: my current one I have a feeling is a blue lover instead haha.

In 2011, H produced verso bags for its Candy collection - fun candy colours external and internal!

Yes exactly! I have a Candy Birkin verso from 2012 (made in 2011) from the store, Rouge Casaque exterior and I think Bleu Thallasia interior. They make these fun combos from time to time - no horseshoe stamp as it’s not a special order.

Reactions: Olivia915