Bought today purely for the color..crazy?

I really LOVE the color too, I may put a few things in it today and take it for a spin, going to be in the low 70's in MI today....Yeah.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
THANK GOODNESS!!! Its finally getting warmer here!!! :P

:dothewave:
:party:
I think I am going to run up to Birch Run today, because I am BORED... DH went to work and I have NOTHING to do!!! :sad: Did you go to the Pottery Barn outlet store when you were there, by chance??

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
THANK GOODNESS!!! Its finally getting warmer here!!! :P

:dothewave:
:party:
I think I am going to run up to Birch Run today, because I am BORED... DH went to work and I have NOTHING to do!!! :sad: Did you go to the Pottery Barn outlet store when you were there, by chance??
No, didn't go to many stores, I had to get back before the kids got home from school!!
Have Fun and Hope you find something you love.

YES that is it, I think I will have to find a BIN I can live with too. I also have the wristlet to match.
Do you use yours alot?? I love it.
Is that nubuck the black one or pebble. I have the soho pebbled large tote that you have in signature and black pebble. I also have brown leather pebble wristlet in Chelsea leather. How it it to keep clean in nubuck? I just called my outlet to see. Nothing, gone or I would let you know.

Is that nubuck the black one or pebble. I have the soho pebbled large tote that you have in signature and black pebble. I also have brown leather pebble wristlet in Chelsea leather. How it it to keep clean in nubuck? I just called my outlet to see. Nothing, gone or I would let you know.

The black is pebbled leather and the green is the nubuc. The nubuc finish is very soft and suede like but it doesn't have a nap like suede. You can use a brush or suede cleaner to keep it clean.

I saw this at the outlet yesterday!!! I smiled to myself cuz I thought of your post. the leather is SO SO SO soft! I wanted to get the tote in that color. Would anyone happen to know what line or what kind of leather this is? I've never seen Coach leather this soft before.

I saw this at the outlet yesterday!!! I smiled to myself cuz I thought of your post. the leather is SO SO SO soft! I wanted to get the tote in that color. Would anyone happen to know what line or what kind of leather this is? I've never seen Coach leather this soft before.

I would love to see a bag IRL made from this leather and color. I didn't even think to ask them if they had one in back.

The black is pebbled leather and the green is the nubuc. The nubuc finish is very soft and suede like but it doesn't have a nap like suede. You can use a brush or suede cleaner to keep it clean.
Thanks, went to outlet today and they had a nubuc lavender satchel but it was heavy and did not go on the shoulder...rats...