Bought my very first Coach

Hi again girls! Ok, here are some pics of my little beauty:

Coach 1.JPG
Coach 2.JPG

I hope I did it right!

I have nowhere to go today :sad: though I'm dying to go out with my new bag! It's just as well I guess, I've got to write this History mid-term so I can eventually graduate and support my new Coach habit! I REALLY want to make a trip to one of the outlets (one is 1 1/2 hours away and the other is about an hour I think) but dh would kill me so I just can't do it. Guess I'll have to be patient and satisfy myself with trips to TJMaxx until he takes me out there.

Here's what's on my wishlist so far since finding Coach:
don't know what it's called but style # is 4156 (slinking around ebay looking for this one);
Soho leather flap 10578 and I'm also partial to the Soho leather hobo;
older style bag where there are cc's stitched into it (don't know much about this yet) or a wallet like that.
cd case, cosmetics case - you know, the little stuff.
ponytail scarf-I'm liking the optic ones and the old scarf print ones (saw a picture).
And the ultimate dream: Carly large suede 10622 preferably in Chambray but the Camel is ok too.

I guess I tend toward leather as opposed to signature. There's just so much and I haven't even seen but a small amount of what's out there-I've never even set foot in a Coach store yet! I may need to get some kind of tote since I'm starting at a new University in the fall. And every time I look on ebay I find something new that I like, it's just crazy! But I'm consoling myself with the thought that these bags will last me for years and not fall apart like the cheap handbags I've always had would do.

*L.M* - I can already see that this group is enabling! It reminds me of a makeup site I belong to (yes, I'm obsessed with makeup too!)

Viciousbliss - I'm not a fan of Dooney but in all honesty, I haven't checked it out more than seeing a couple bags at TJMaxx. I'll take a look at their site, thanks!

Thanks for all the support girls, I'm glad to be here!