Bottega cassette!!

May 25, 2006
Hi everyone. So I have to share my excitement of the 2 bags I scored for a steal!!! I was at last chance last week and found a bottega cassette bag in the classic size for $1015. Couple days after I was on neiman’s website and scored a mini cassette for $463!!! I have been wearing the classic since I got it and I’m loving it. I hope I love the mini just as much. I don’t want to return it cause it was such a good deal. But does anyone have it? How do you like it?

Attachments

• IMG_8157.jpeg
    IMG_8157.jpeg
    264.9 KB · Views: 55
Hi everyone. So I have to share my excitement of the 2 bags I scored for a steal!!! I was at last chance last week and found a bottega cassette bag in the classic size for $1015. Couple days after I was on neiman’s website and scored a mini cassette for $463!!! I have been wearing the classic since I got it and I’m loving it. I hope I love the mini just as much. I don’t want to return it cause it was such a good deal. But does anyone have it? How do you like it?
Wow. That's about half the price! Nice! I am new to BV. Their previous styles just never suited me. But their more recent ones are more me. I have a cassette but no idea what size. Definitely not mini. Those minis are small! My phone barely fit and afterwards they don't fit anything else :biggrin:

Wow. That's about half the price! Nice! I am new to BV. Their previous styles just never suited me. But their more recent ones are more me. I have a cassette but no idea what size. Definitely not mini. Those minis are small! My phone barely fit and afterwards they don't fit anything else :biggrin:
Yes the mini is very small I’m thinking about returning it but I love the larger size I’ve been wearing it since I bought it and it’s my favorite bag

Reactions: BareniaKelly
Congrats on the steals!

I am strongly considering the small cassette, but I'm afraid it will just be a little too tiny for my needs.
I have the classic which is the largest and I was surprised how much you can fit. So I think the small is a good size as well. The candy size is very small can it’s more of a running errands and only need to carry a cc and DL and keys.

Reactions: Midge Maisel