Borough bag no longer exempt from 25% off promotions.

This is a real turn off for me...guess is no different than bags going to the outlet 3 months later....

A turn off for sure,, not sure why Coach comes off as trying to be a superior brand and has the most fluctuations in pricing I've seen, unlike other bag companies. Just another retailer who sells handbags, like a million others!

Just found our answer on another thread....

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-pc...or-25-3-21-3-24-14-a-860940.html#post26450710

Discount is IN STORE only! One of the posters mentions her store - maybe you could find out which stores had the one you like and have them ship to you if they will. It is crazy! Otherwise, which one are you looking for? The Macys I visited earlier had 1 mini in Washed Chambray, 1 regular Pebbled in Black and the Retro in Camel. It was the Southdale in Edina MN.
Do you find the Southdale Macy's to have a better inventory? I'd imagine that MOA is probably the most picked over on an average basis. (I went to the MOA today to take advantage of my code and omg everyone was there, it was ridiculous)

Do you find the Southdale Macy's to have a better inventory? I'd imagine that MOA is probably the most picked over on an average basis. (I went to the MOA today to take advantage of my code and omg everyone was there, it was ridiculous)
Actually I do. The stores I usually visit are Ridgedale and Southdale and sometimes MOA or Rosedale. Southdale has had best inventory. There is a super SA there too!

Just found our answer on another thread....

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-pc...or-25-3-21-3-24-14-a-860940.html#post26450710

Discount is IN STORE only! One of the posters mentions her store - maybe you could find out which stores had the one you like and have them ship to you if they will. It is crazy! Otherwise, which one are you looking for? The Macys I visited earlier had 1 mini in Washed Chambray, 1 regular Pebbled in Black and the Retro in Camel. It was the Southdale in Edina MN.

Per my SA, it is a way to get people into the store to see new floor sets. Trying to use discounts to encourage multiple in-store purchases rather than relying on outlet.

Exciting! I love the Borough, but can't justify buying at full price until I have a super special occasion. This might lower the bar on what a how super special the occasion will need to be.

It's ok...I want a mini anyway and really have my sights set on it for fall, so hopefully it will be eligible for PCE online by then. I sort of live in the middle of nowhere and my Macys has next to nothing....a few Phoebes in basic colors and that's about it. I know I could ask them to order from another store for me but I think I'll wait to see the fall colors. Still amazed at the inconsistency with pricing though.

You could get the info from the website (the web id) and call your local store and have them order it for you. I always try and work with at manager when ordering by phone. GL

I went to order it online, but it clearly states it's excluded.
Guess it is in store only.

This is the message I got: Current items in shopping bag do not meet the promotional requirements. Please try again.