Blue Hydra Evercolor Kelly

Thank you for sharing this. I have a BH Kelly coming in this week. I was unsure about the evercolor but now I am certain it will be great. My has Gold hardware but same size and color. Happy anniversary! Great present!

Thank you for sharing this. I have a BH Kelly coming in this week. I was unsure about the evercolor but now I am certain it will be great. My has Gold hardware but same size and color. Happy anniversary! Great present!

Lb77...congratulations!! Please share a photo when it arrives! And thank you very much for the anniversary wishes!

Thank you all for your feedback :smile: I have been babying mine thinking it would act like epsom leather but it truly hasn’t. My epsom birkin has some scuffs in the corner but not too bad. Evercolor is holding up strong!

Hello ladies hope you can help me. Any feedback will be appreciated
I’m planning to get my first Kelly
In brand new in evercolor leather color verso blush/ rose jaipur .. is this a good choice of leather ? I only have Togo birkin and thinking of adding this Kelly in this leather .. but not sure if evercolor is a good choice for it ?? Hope appreciate your input and feedback
TIA
If you read the most recent posts on this thread you'll get an idea of how Kelly Evercolor holds up based on others' reviews. Alternatively there's thread on Kelly Togo vs Evercolor and a general thread on Evercolor.

Reactions: spoiledjojoy