'Blondie is Back'!

Which one should I get? I can’t decide. I don’t need either and I like both!

View attachment 5807923

View attachment 5807924

I'm obsessed with silver bags and have at least 3. I think silver can be a neutral and/or a pop - but I also have many many, many, many more black bags and love black bags.

IMO I would get the silver because not all bags come in silver and this is probably seasonal. However, if this is one of few bags and it'll be the black (or similar everyday bag in black) get the black.

How are you finding Blondie, jelly-baby?
I’m feeling very tempted!

Ah well, there is a story! So I ordered this bag (from a retailer, not direct Gucci) and got my UPS tracking. Delivery day came and i saw the UPS truck pull up on my drive. After a few minutes, no one came to the door and my CCTV showed he drove away without getting out. Cue the palava! The UPS tracking showed “incorrect address, unable to deliver”. I was shocked as I’d obviously seen him arrive on my driveway. This went on for over a week that they apparently had the wrong address on the parcel. In the end I requested the parcel be returned to the retailer to get a refund. Then the parcel got stuck at the port. I ended up claiming via my credit card chargeback as the retailer refused to refund me until they receive the item back. I got my money back within 24 hours of reporting it to my CC. So I never received my Blondie and instead bought a Gucci Bree camera bag from the outlet, which I love.

Which one should I get? I can’t decide. I don’t need either and I like both!

View attachment 5807923

View attachment 5807924
Did you end up purchasing this bag? I’m thinking of getting it but wondering why there are so many secondhand ones available already. The leather seems soft and maybe it scratches easily. I’m not sure. Can anyone provide feedback on how this leather holds up? Thanks