'Blondie is Back'!

It only took me since February to choose :rolleyes: , but at last I'm happy. I was going to buy 2, a Small and a Med, but instead I just got the one that suits me the most.

Gucci exclusive Med green calf-hair with studded strap (currently worn as a belt :biggrin: ) plain leather crossbody/shoulder strap and studded top-handle.

Sorry for the flash, it's nighttime here. This photo doesn't do the bag justice.

:yahoo:

View attachment 5650809
Well done @papertiger. This is beautiful. Please send mod shots would love to see how you style both the blonde and the studded strap as a belt!

• Thanks
Reactions: papertiger
That color is EVERYTHING! I had been debating the small bamboo in the same color but thought it was overpriced.

I think the flash made it look much brighter. I also live the Mini BTH in green. BTW there is a dark red studded BTH that is so stunning (as is the price).

I would say, Mystery green's similar tone colour but with the 'volume' turned down. Like lush grass.

Here's a pic without a flash that's a bit more accurate.

IMG_20221112_142950.jpg

I think the flash made it look much brighter. I also live the Mini BTH in green. BTW there is a dark red studded BTH that is so stunning (as is the price).

I would say, Mystery green's similar tone colour but with the 'volume' turned down. Like lush grass.

Here's a pic without a flash that's a bit more accurate.

View attachment 5651715
I like it even more. It almost looks leather. I think the studs gives it more edge, which I like. I'm more of a combat boot girl and leggings/jeans when I'm not going into the office.

• Thanks
Reactions: papertiger
More sizes in the pastels (I know my store is getting the pale pink in the Med)

Normally I prefer green with silver hw, this light green is lovely with the brass IMO

Loving the navy GG-print actually, very classic and perfect for the Summer. Those that were wishing for a Blondie with shw :graucho:

Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 21.34.36.png

Sorry for the double post--the green and blue Blondie Shoulder Bags posted above and the larger canvas Blondie Medium are available on gucci.com. However, it seems Gucci either has the wrong stock photos or something changed between planning and production, because the canvas Medium is shown as having both gold AND silver hardware in photos, but is listed as having gold hardware in the description. I'm so confused now!

1674870375970.png
1674870421240.png

Reactions: Luv2Shop1