Blocking specific members from messaging me

I had an exchange with a deranged TPFer not long ago. I thing the whole C19 situation has really brought out the worst in some people.
and you're always nice.....it's a shame
I had an exchange on a thread yesterday where the person addressed me with "Look Honey" or something to that effect. It's hard not to talk back to these people but I know the rules so I just get out of it when someone starts getting personal with me

Of course please always report the message to us as well, we get PM reports too!

I do think with everything going on in the world, more people are feeling on edge and snapping. But I also think some people are just more prone to being combative. And I always try to keep in mind that a lot is missed over the internet versus face to face (which man, I miss that!).

But yes, we want this to be welcoming and kind for everyone - so if you are experiencing anything other than that, do let us know!

I had an exchange on a thread yesterday where the person addressed me with "Look Honey" or something to that effect. It's hard not to talk back to these people but I know the rules so I just get out of it when someone starts getting personal with me
Awww, thanks. I've found a lot of aggression on other non-TPF stuff right now too, I'm shying away from commenting on much of it.

Reactions: sdkitty
There needs to be a forum elsewhere on the web named Snarknado...they can all hand out there...and leave the nice people here alone:smile:

That’s an idea. Leave us to our fashion:P

I read a thread in CL forum about a concern for Christian Louboutin and people who buy his shoes promoting what the me too movement is fighting. :angel: