Bleecker edgepaint hobo reveal!

Did you give them a web id number or coach style number?! I want to try to locate one of these to order!!
I'm not sure about what you could give them over the phone. I posted a pic of the tag earlier in this thread because someone was going to try to give them the sku number on it. The sku on the solid colors would be different though if you are interested in those.

I'm not sure about what you could give them over the phone. I posted a pic of the tag earlier in this thread because someone was going to try to give them the sku number on it. The sku on the solid colors would be different though if you are interested in those.

Thanks! I'll have to try that! Guessing I can't get the camel/pink ruby from Macy's but I'm gonna give it a shot!!

This was at north point but she had pulled up a screen to search for them in case she couldn't find a new one in the back and I know they had them at a lot of stores because I could sees ones and twos in the columns. I know Lenox square had two for sure. She said they just got them yesterday and they were flying out of there. The only white one left after mine was the display.

I love Lenox mall :smile: