Bleecker edgepaint hobo reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been on the search for a summer bag with silver hardware but wasn't loving any of the current styles. I had purchased ecru preston but desperately wanted it to really be a shoulder bag so I took it back to macys today and found this! It was love!! It is fabulously soft and squishy! This color is white/blue oxford style 31624. Macys also had it in black and bright mandarin. The black was beautiful! I will attach pics of all but the bright mandarin did not photograph well and is a really pretty neutral orange. I went by the coach store afterward for a return and asked them about it and they had never seen it before. They asked for the style number and looked it up and said it wasn't coming until the May 5 floor set but JAX has the white and pink ruby showing in stock.

Attached Files:

2. Back

Attached Files:

3. Handle

Attached Files:

4. Mod shot

Attached Files:

5. Beautiful!

6. Lovely pebbled leather! Thanks for reveal! This is my first time seeing this bag. I would love to see the black one too. :biggrin:

7. Crossbody
    I'm 5'4" for reference. The strap is adjustable

Attached Files:

8. Black. This leather was to die for. I am seriously thinking of getting this in black too.

Attached Files:

9. Wow, that's a super pretty bag! It looks good on you. Congrats!

10. Bright mandarin. Again, not a true representation of color. It was a pretty shade of orange, probably closest to the color on the very top of the bag near the zipper where the light is shining on it.

Attached Files:

11. Wow, that is sharp looking!! I really like the color combo. Congrats!

12. Thank you all! I was so excited to find it! Run, don't walk, to your nearest macys while they're on sale!! :smile::smile:

13. It is a really pretty bag, congrats on a great find!!!! :smile: Do you happen to have the bar code number? It doesnt show on the macy's website so the only way to order would be by calling and giving them that code to look it up on the computer ( they can not find it by the Coach style #)...I might want to get the white as well but don't have time to stop at my macy's tomorrow and want to take advantage of the sale ..TIA :smile:

14. I love them all! I might have to look at the Bright Mandarin tomorrow and that Macy's sale cannot be beat! Which Macy's is this? DH and I are going to hit up Perimeter tomorrow.

15. Here you go!

Attached Files: