Black Or White Mc Speedy??

oh boo i just read the thread on the color fading of MC bags and now i don't want one. This purse is $1710 and the last thing i want is for the color to fade... oh well i'll find something else!
thanks, you gals are great!

I have the white and have not noticed any color fading. The SA did say however to be careful when cleaning it because it may rub off the color.

But the color doesnt just fade off by itself. It you get it just leave the bag alone and it'll be fine. :P NO excessive wiping.

Speaking if which, has anyone ever heard of the Cerises rubbing off on the Speedy?

moe said:
oh boo i just read the thread on the color fading of MC bags and now i don't want one. This purse is $1710 and the last thing i want is for the color to fade... oh well i'll find something else!
thanks, you gals are great!
I've had mine for over two years and the bag has been used and abused:lol: a LOT! There is NOTHING wrong with canvas with regards to color fading, peeling or rubbing off.:biggrin:

Iluvbags said:
I have the white and have not noticed any color fading. The SA did say however to be careful when cleaning it because it may rub off the color.

But the color doesnt just fade off by itself. It you get it just leave the bag alone and it'll be fine. :P NO excessive wiping.

Speaking if which, has anyone ever heard of the Cerises rubbing off on the Speedy?
Not on a Speedy, but on a Bucket.:worried: