Black Friday finds!

All 3 of my orders are still processing, but thank goodness my Dylan was switched back to processing and isn't backordered any longer!! I spent the day being kind of annoyed about it every time I checked on my order statuses. Such a FWP though, right? Haha
I'm wondering if we are waiting for ours to come from other stores or overseas? The link saddle bag I ordered is only on Coach international sites, so it is probably waiting on a boat somewhere to get to JAX. The only order of mine that has shipped is for a bag that was sold on Coach USA, so that delay was probably just because they were slammed with holiday orders. Hoping the rest ship soon :smile:

I'm wondering if we are waiting for ours to come from other stores or overseas? The link saddle bag I ordered is only on Coach international sites, so it is probably waiting on a boat somewhere to get to JAX. The only order of mine that has shipped is for a bag that was sold on Coach USA, so that delay was probably just because they were slammed with holiday orders. Hoping the rest ship soon :smile:

I'm not sure this is the case. One of my orders is for a new, full price item and it's stuck processing just like all the sale items are.

Well now I'm mad. (Not sure why there are 2 in there, but they're both cancelled anyway.) It took them over a week to determine that something in my order was sold out, and it was the item I wanted most! Screenshot_20171205-063859.jpg

Well now I'm mad. (Not sure why there are 2 in there, but they're both cancelled anyway.) It took them over a week to determine that something in my order was sold out, and it was the item I wanted most! View attachment 3898956
Well that's not cool. I'm sorry!

I wonder how come they didn't know quantity available to be able to avoid overselling. SA's seem to be able to look that up easily. Maybe some stock they were waiting for arrived damaged or something? It seems strange to take that long just to be out of stock.

So how do they decide who gets the few bags available and whose order gets cancelled? It obviously doesn't go in order of when the item was purchased. Mine shipped from JAX, not a store so the whole shipping to Canada thing shouldn't have been a factor either.

Well that's not cool. I'm sorry!

I wonder how come they didn't know quantity available to be able to avoid overselling. SA's seem to be able to look that up easily. Maybe some stock they were waiting for arrived damaged or something? It seems strange to take that long just to be out of stock.

So how do they decide who gets the few bags available and whose order gets cancelled? It obviously doesn't go in order of when the item was purchased. Mine shipped from JAX, not a store so the whole shipping to Canada thing shouldn't have been a factor either.
Oh, no......Coach doesn't do the 'first come (ordered) first served (fulfilled)' way of business. I think the orders print out and get stacked up and those who order last (their order would be on top of the stack) get their order filled first, or at least that's the way it seems to me, though I'm sure they don't actually print the orders out.

Oh, no......Coach doesn't do the 'first come (ordered) first served (fulfilled)' way of business. I think the orders print out and get stacked up and those who order last (their order would be on top of the stack) get their order filled first, or at least that's the way it seems to me, though I'm sure they don't actually print the orders out.

This makes me so angry! I can't even really complain to CS about this because I can't really prove anything...

This makes me so angry! I can't even really complain to CS about this because I can't really prove anything...

As far as I understand it, Coach's system prioritizes shipments by the shipping class. So, if you ordered an item and 4 hours later someone else ordered the same item and you had free shipping but they had overnight, then their order would go above yours in priority.

The price isn't as good, but Bloomingdales has the same bag for 30% off
https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/...m_kws=coach&spp=1&pn=1|3|1|221&rsid=undefined