Birkin Sellier

:congrats: @MYH! Hope you'll be back to share your thoughts after some use. ;) :flowers:

ETA: Could you possibly do a comparison between your Sellier Kelly 32 and your new Birkin? (What fits and comparison pics, if you don't mind please? :flowers: )

I will come back and share after I use it for awhile. Personally, I like bags that keep their shape which is why the B sellier appealed to me. Luckily I just popped some new batteries into my kitchen scale so I could weigh a few bags for comparison. Kelly’s include the strap. No lock or clochette on all.

K32 Epsom sellier 2 lbs 2 oz
K32 Togo retourné 2 lbs 1 oz
B30 Veau Madame sellier 1 lb 15 oz
K28 Epsom sellier 1 lb 12 oz
K28 Togo retourné 1 lb 12 oz

Pics next to my k32 sellier
BC90CA70-255C-4236-BB04-0127D44D5755.jpeg 8C29F059-B52A-40BC-BD04-A5D674552C1B.jpeg

I will come back and share after I use it for awhile. Personally, I like bags that keep their shape which is why the B sellier appealed to me. Luckily I just popped some new batteries into my kitchen scale so I could weigh a few bags for comparison. Kelly’s include the strap. No lock or clochette on all.

K32 Epsom sellier 2 lbs 2 oz
K32 Togo retourné 2 lbs 1 oz
B30 Veau Madame sellier 1 lb 15 oz
K28 Epsom sellier 1 lb 12 oz
K28 Togo retourné 1 lb 12 oz

Pics next to my k32 sellier
View attachment 4641593 View attachment 4641594
I love it! I wonder if “Epsom” will slowly become synonymous with “sellier” for Birkins in the long run, the way that it is currently for Kellys.

I love it! I wonder if “Epsom” will slowly become synonymous with “sellier” for Birkins in the long run, the way that it is currently for Kellys.
MYH's sellier B30 is in Veau Madame, not Epsom - as mentioned. I must say the colour/HW/leather combination is beautiful for this and it sounds like VM is lighter than Epsom! That's a big plus for me!