Bill Skarsgård

Thanks, Bag.:smile:
Very good interview.

Bill at the HUGO BOSS/GQ after party for the TIFF premiere of To the Wonder (September 10, 2012).

Bill-HBGQ-1.jpg

Actors Landon Liboiron and Bill Skarsgard attends HUGO BOSS/GQ host 'To The Wonder' After Party at Modus Ristorante during the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival on September 10, 2012 in Toronto, Canada.
(Source: Getty)

Bloody hell! Is that in the US?

When I posted that pic I very nearly put, "I do not know where this is" but obviously didn't. I've just now gone back and checked on those three web sites and still don't know :shucks: It's obv a country whose currency is $ but apart from that :shrugs: If I ever find out I will let you know :cool:
In the meantime, the cover of the Cafe mag which has the interview BagBerry posted :smile:

tumblr_macmx6bamR1qgfhono1_1280.jpg

****le.tumblr

Now I feel bad because that Cafe cover was on the very first page of this thread :sad:
What can I say? Here's a pretty photo of Stockholm :shrugs:

tumblr_make6iqiOV1rh7yago1_500.jpg

****le.tumblr(© earthphotographs)

No, it's the store front of H&M shop at Hamngatan in Stockholm. :smile:

Are you sure? The last time I absently stared at those H&M ads there (while waiting) the prices were in SEK. So why should they post it in $? And also those ads were already out in the beginning of August in Germany so I'd assume they were even out earlier in Sweden. I read it's supposed to be NYC.

That's so pretty. I miss Stockholm, especially on Saturdays.

I tried to take those kind of pics from Monteliusvägen one night. My camera sucks so I had a lot of crap. :P And also the kissing and heavy petting couples were kinda distracting.

Last edited:
Are you sure? The last time I absently stared at those H&M ads there (while waiting) the prices were in SEK. So why should they post it in $? And also those ads were already out in the beginning of August in Germany so I'd assume they were even out earlier in Sweden. I read it's supposed to be NYC.

Hmm, you know what? You are right!
The upper windows reminded me of the window front of Kulturhuset in Stockholm and I was irritated because of that. So I thought, it must be the H&M store in Hamngatan because of the columns around the entrance area.
To me it was only logical that this ad has to be swedish because Bill is quite unknown in the US - yet.

But now that you mentioned the $ tags I took a closer look.....I think it is the H&M store on 5th Avenue, New York. What do you think?

Anyway, my fault, sorry!

Hmm, you know what? You are right!
The upper windows reminded me of the window front of Kulturhuset in Stockholm and I was irritated because of that. So I thought, it must be the H&M store in Hamngatan because of the columns around the entrance area.
To me it was only logical that this ad has to be swedish because Bill is quite unknown in the US - yet.

But now that you mentioned the $ tags I took a closer look.....I think it is the H&M store on 5th Avenue, New York. What do you think?

Anyway, my fault, sorry!

I don't think they use his ads in the US because he's famous but just because he's a good model for the brand. Most people who see these will assume he's a model. I'm not even sure if most people will recognize Joel in those H&M ads. At least not here.