Better to buy at Gucci Store, Nordstrom, or Blommingdales?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you don't mind the slightly longer drive I recommend buying it from the Gucci store. You just might find something else you like as the store will have lots of options and choices. You are also going to get the box wrap etc....for sure. I buy 90% in the store and 10% online or from Saks, Neimans etc... I only go that 10% when one of those stores has a "Gucci exclusive" I can't get from the store. I'm sure there are also other places to shop and eat near your Gucci store, so why not make a fun day out of it? Just my two cents!

2. I purchased my black Gucci Mini Camera bag and 0.5in belt in a licensed Gucci inside Saks. Gave me great customer service! They packaged it in the signature Gucci wrapping.

3. I prefer to buy my luxury items from Nordstrom or Neiman’s because of their return policy is different than a freestanding Gucci. Also, as a cardholder, you get perks. If the bag is defective, Neiman’s and Nordstrom goes above and beyond to repair or replace. There’s a freestanding Gucci in the same mall of Neiman’s and Nordstrom and they can transfer an item from the Gucci to their store if the item is not available at Neiman’s or Nordstrom. Nordstrom has the best return policy and for that reason, I tend to buy my luxury items from them.
    I find I have this same experience when buying LV from Neiman’s. I like the perks and Neiman’s and Nordstrom going above and beyond to satisfy me as a card holder. I’ve always received all of my items in the original packing too with dustbag, care cards, etc.