Best purse organizer site?

MissKitty23

Jun 13, 2012
Hi everyone,

Can you tell me the best site to buy a purse organizer? I have several Saint Laurent purses: Camera x3, Small Puffer x2, Toy Puffer x2, Niki Raffia in Medium and Jamie Raffia. My collection has grown huge this year! :biggrin: and I feel like Id like to protect the inside. Im not sure about inserts for the toy puffers but for the rest Id like to get an organizer.

Is it better to buy felt? If so which felt is better 1 mm or 2mm thickness?

Thanks in advance :smile:

Hi everyone,

Can you tell me the best site to buy a purse organizer? I have several Saint Laurent purses: Camera x3, Small Puffer x2, Toy Puffer x2, Niki Raffia in Medium and Jamie Raffia. My collection has grown huge this year! :biggrin: and I feel like Id like to protect the inside. Im not sure about inserts for the toy puffers but for the rest Id like to get an organizer.

Is it better to buy felt? If so which felt is better 1 mm or 2mm thickness?

Thanks in advance :smile:
I've bought my purse inserts from a seller on Etsy (divitize) for my YSL SLGs - Uptown pouches x3 and Cassandre monogram clutches x4.

My organisers were purchased from KD Australia for my Saint Laurent handbags: Regular Lou camera bag, small puffer, small loulou, toy puffer, medium sunset (with top handle)

They were all felt and 2mm thick. They do the job and are a perfect fit but they do take away from room capacity.

Going forward, I think I'll look into silk organizers as I've heard a few luxury YouTubers rave about them.

Reactions: MissKitty23
I've bought my purse inserts from a seller on Etsy (divitize) for my YSL SLGs - Uptown pouches x3 and Cassandre monogram clutches x4.

My organisers were purchased from KD Australia for my Saint Laurent handbags: Regular Lou camera bag, small puffer, small loulou, toy puffer, medium sunset (with top handle)

They were all felt and 2mm thick. They do the job and are a perfect fit but they do take away from room capacity.

Going forward, I think I'll look into silk organizers as I've heard a few luxury YouTubers rave about them.

Thanks so much for your recommendations. I will have a look on those sites you mentioned!

Thanks so much for your recommendations. I will have a look on those sites you mentioned!
I have regular thickness Samoga organizers for my puffers and thin ones for my small loulous. I wanted regular one for my small puffers bc I don't want mine to get too slouchy but quite frankly the small puffers seem to look the same from the outside with and without an insert. I don't think the small loulous actually need any but I like not non black interiors. I've used Zoomoni for some other bags and they have been fine too. One of my friends got a cheaper organizer from Amazon or maybe it was one of those asian sites like Ali Exp for her puffer and has been happy with it.

Reactions: MissKitty23