Best online store to buy a mulberry?personal experiences...

cmas_2005

May 18, 2007
Hello everyone! :smile:

I am planning to buy my first bayswater in the next couple of days ...........finally!!!!:biggrin:

because i live in the US and we dont have many Mulberry stores here, i am planning to buy my bag on the mulberry site but i have a couple of question I´d like to ask you first...

I would like to know if any of you have bought from the site ,your experiences and if i would have to pay extra for the shipping and that kind of stuff

THANKS IN ADVANCE! :upsidedown:
and i promise not to ask as many questions as i did on my next thread :blush::blush::blush:

If I were you I'd avoid mulberry.com purely as they charge VAT at 20% (sales tax) which they should not on exported goods.....at current prices this is quite a saving to you if you choose another online seller who does not charge the VAT....there are threads On the shopping section

If you want to buy from Mulberry, but not through the website, I recommend calling one of the stores in the US. When I bought my first bag from them, I called the store on Madison Ave in NY ( I lived in Oklahoma at the time) and placed the order over the phone. They charged tax based on MY location and I paid shipping, which if I remember correctly, was minimal.

I just purchased a bracelet from CA (i think? I can't remember where, as the gentlemen who helped me track it down today had the store call me) and they again charged tax based on where I was located (now in Virginia) and shipping was only $5.

Remember if you buy from an international site you will most likely have to pay customs duties to import the goods into the US. Some sites will include this in the total when you checkout, others may not and you could face a bill to either release the bag for delivery or at a later date.

I bought two bags from HgBagsonline. Their base price is cheaper than M.com and they currently have bags 20% off. Sign up for emails and they send you coupon codes for 10% off plus free shipping. Both experiences with them were great.