Best Heat Protection Spray?

The one that I use on a daily bases is the Regis Designline flat iron spray. It's great, it doesn't leave your hair all stiff and sticky and it has a really great smell, not to mention my hair is super soft when I use it compared to when I don't(:

Matrix sleek look iron smoother, protects hair up to 450 degrees, has a light smell, and has a memory locking component that basically helps style your hair. If you get a hard feel it's easily combed out. I've tried the tresemme, smells wonderful, but I don't feel like it really protects my hair. I got MAJOR split ends using it, and it doesn't say how high the temperature protection goes. If you want a drugstore brand, try got2b

Paul Mitchell Hot Off the Press is a thermal protection spray, specifically to be used with flat irons or curling irons. I'm also very partial to using Moroccan Oil which you can use on wet or dry hair. It smooths hair, cuts dry time, and provides some thermal protection.

Kevin Murphy makes an entire Protection Line complete with shampoo and conditioner as well as thermal protection stylers. Love the whole line! Damage Manager is awesome!

Hey guys, I just got the Got2B spray and had a question about it. Do you spray it on each section immediately before flat ironing, or do you let it dry for a few minutes before using the flat iron? I am worried that if I straighten it while the product is still damp on my hair it will damage my hair more (it makes a sizzling sound!) Thanks!

Moroccan Oli literally ruined my hair. Since I stopped perming my hair several years ago, my hair has been very healthy despite the fact that is is thin, straight, fine, and blonde. I started using Moroccan Oli and it was lovely at first. About a month later , I started seeing some of the worst damage I've had since perming. I'm not an expert, but I think that the heavy, daily use of silicones (they are the first few ingredients in Moroccan Oli) coated my hair until it broke off. It's been about 2 months since I quit using it and I'm still trying to get my hair back into shape. My damaged areas are growing out, but still noticeable in my hair :sad:

I just bought the John Freida spray one in the white spray bottle, anyone have any experience with that? I hated the Chi Iron Guard one, it made my hair sooo sticky. Also Big Sexy Hair has one, and you're basically throwing away money with that. I believe the bottle is blue and brown, please don't buy that one. It's basically hair spray instead of heat protectant spray, I couldn't even get the flat iron to go through it. The Tresemme one worked good but I never thought it really protected my hair or anything.