Best Bags of Summer

Here is what I used most this summer!
View attachment 4200555View attachment 4200556
Chelsea studded crossbody in chalk with Jon Snow and Khaleesi funko pop charms [emoji23] I call this my Game of Thrones bag.
View attachment 4200557
Chelsea crossbody in gold hologram and matching wallet. Love the color shift on this leather. It goes with so much of my summer wardrobe.
View attachment 4200558
MFF Billie mini backpack in denim. The leather is kinda meh but I got caught in the rain a few times with this and it took it like a champ!
I love like your Games of Thrones purse charm! It’s so awesome. I never purchased anything in hologram but I like your handbag a lot. There was another poster who showed her beautiful bag in a purple hologram colour. I was too slow to get any but they are so fun.

I’ve never carried a backpack (not even in school) and now I’m attracted to these cute little backpacks! It good to have a couple of bags that can take whatever the weather throws us!

Reactions: tealocean and Syren
I carried this Fulton Satchel most of the summer. Comfortable and it showed me how much I NEED outer slip pockets.

f25726_dkmxo_a0
I’ve admired this style a lot. I love a good satchel. This is a very pretty design. I think the dark handles are perfect.

CoachMaven, you have such fun colors! I wish the Daily was still made. It looks like the perfect travel bag. I have a little Pink Ruby wristlet and love that vibrant pink!

What a beautiful sight, Musiclover! The bags and the gardens!

Whateve, You have amazing leather! I love your huggable bags.
Syren, I saw a car the color of your gold hologram bag earlier this month! Beautiful! It looked just like your bag with the pink color shift. Everyone thought it was hilarious when I announced there's a Coach bag that color! :biggrin:

Wow, Redwood, this is beautiful! I've never seen this bag.

Thank you, MissDawn! I had to share these so everyone would know I don't exclusively wear that blue-green color range. :giggle: Which were your summer favorites?

Thank you for asking, my friend, but sadly I have no Coach bags. I'm tempted by the Dinky and the Chelsea, so who knows...

This summer has been mostly about small/mini but not nano (!) bags for me. These are probably the ones I have worn the most for fun, although I have carried other work totes as well during the work week. It's been a good summer for "shopping my collection" and rotating!

Attachments

• 61CCBC27-CDB8-41C0-B894-26AF1F0D5DEC.jpeg
    61CCBC27-CDB8-41C0-B894-26AF1F0D5DEC.jpeg
    371 KB · Views: 286
Here is what I used most this summer!
View attachment 4200555View attachment 4200556
Chelsea studded crossbody in chalk with Jon Snow and Khaleesi funko pop charms [emoji23] I call this my Game of Thrones bag.
View attachment 4200557
Chelsea crossbody in gold hologram and matching wallet. Love the color shift on this leather. It goes with so much of my summer wardrobe.
View attachment 4200558
MFF Billie mini backpack in denim. The leather is kinda meh but I got caught in the rain a few times with this and it took it like a champ!

Girl, you are killin’ it with your combos!!! And of course my fav is your GoT bag - LOVE the charms on there!!! [emoji173]️

Thank you for asking, my friend, but sadly I have no Coach bags. I'm tempted by the Dinky and the Chelsea, so who knows...

This summer has been mostly about small/mini but not nano (!) bags for me. These are probably the ones I have worn the most for fun, although I have carried other work totes as well during the work week. It's been a good summer for "shopping my collection" and rotating!
Miss Dawn, I love your summer bags and we are twins on the LV Pochette although mine is the old model. I wanted to tell you I’m also a huge admirer of your garden in the Garden Pictures thread.

Last edited:
Miss Dawn, I love your summer bags and we are twins on the LV Pochette although mine is the old model. I wanted to tell you I’m also a huge admirer of your garden in the Garden Pictures thread.
That's very kind of you, thank you!

Love the LV Pochette, it's such a useful size. I carry it all the time on the weekend. I just got a mono strap for it (I'll tag you in case you want to find something similar) and it's great :biggrin:

Sorry everyone for going off topic on a Coach thread. To bring it back on topic, here's a picture of a Coach bag that is on my wish list :angel:

Attachments

• 5E8D36B4-C2BB-42B9-9E96-0D433B711281.jpeg
    5E8D36B4-C2BB-42B9-9E96-0D433B711281.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 245
I love like your Games of Thrones purse charm! It’s so awesome. I never purchased anything in hologram but I like your handbag a lot. There was another poster who showed her beautiful bag in a purple hologram colour. I was too slow to get any but they are so fun.

I’ve never carried a backpack (not even in school) and now I’m attracted to these cute little backpacks! It good to have a couple of bags that can take whatever the weather throws us!

I wish Coach would make more hologram pieces they’re so fun!

I found the mini backpack so handy this Summer. Even though with a shoulder or crossbody purse you are technically hands free sometimes you got to push it out of the way when your doing things. The backpack is truly hands free! I mentioned that I went to a race track a few weeks back and it was perfect for that event. I was walking around a ton and climbing stairs going in and out of buildings and racing cars [emoji23] and it was a delight to have! I’d like to get a full price version in smooshy pebbled leather.

CoachMaven, you have such fun colors! I wish the Daily was still made. It looks like the perfect travel bag. I have a little Pink Ruby wristlet and love that vibrant pink!

What a beautiful sight, Musiclover! The bags and the gardens!

Whateve, You have amazing leather! I love your huggable bags.
Syren, I saw a car the color of your gold hologram bag earlier this month! Beautiful! It looked just like your bag with the pink color shift. Everyone thought it was hilarious when I announced there's a Coach bag that color! :biggrin:

Wow, Redwood, this is beautiful! I've never seen this bag.

Thank you, MissDawn! I had to share these so everyone would know I don't exclusively wear that blue-green color range. :giggle: Which were your summer favorites?

Wow I’d love to see a car that color! Sounds pretty, I would be excited too [emoji23]

Reactions: tealocean
TO, love all your summer bags! The Swagger is a gorgeous colour. I have the burgundy Mercer in the regular size and she is a handy bag! I wish it had more embellishment like your tearoses but I should use my charms.

I tried on a quilted black Parker today at the boutique with these beautiful crystal designs. It has a vintage vibe I love but I’ll need to give it some thought.
Thank you! I love burgundy; that sounds gorgeous on the Mercer. I received the Mercer as a gift, and it's so neat because I'd seen (and loved!) a picture of a little Mercer when I first joined TPF and didn't know if I could wear such a small bag. I really wanted a light pink bag but decided I couldn't pull off such a light shade, and it made me SO happy to get this gift and discover that the size and shade of pink are perfect for me! It's funny you mentioned embellishments because all my bags were plain and simple except for color, and now I'm learning how much fun little embellishments are!

I had to go look up the Parker you mentioned. It is really fun!

Hi Miss_Dawn! I knew you didn't have Coach and should have mentioned all brands are invited. I am learning and appreciate seeing every brand and love seeing your well thought out collection! Your Chanel "Sweetie" is stunning, and I think that is my favorite shape! :heart: You have a wonderful variety of colors, shapes and sizes. I love the look of the pink Chelsea Crossbody bag you have your eye on! That is a great bag and holds much more than you'd imagine. Remember how I wanted a light pink bag? I received a pink one as a gift just after deciding I probably couldn't wear such a light shade, and I was wrong! I love it! I also find the Dinky absolutely adorable. That's one I thought would be too small but I got to see one up close recently and love it.

What a fun thread. I used my rogue 25 in peony, beechwood Nolita clutch and a mansur gavriel crossbody in navy for most of the summer.
I've seen pics of that Rogue, and it looks so pretty, 2cello! I love the Nolita clutch. All such fun bags! I'm very slowly starting to wear some bags crossbody.

I'm enjoying all these lovely summery bags! One of my favorite bags this summer was my Grey Birch Willow Floral Nomad 55543 see below.

And while you are reminiscing about your beloved summery bags, be sure to check out all the fun, whimsical beauties in this thread. They will make you want to head out for a fun day in the summer sun!
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/show-us-your-straw-canvas-burlap-beachy-bags-for-summer.803874/

View attachment 4201287
Katev, I love the tea roses on your strap! I'm going to peek at the summer bag thread. Thank you!

Wow I’d love to see a car that color! Sounds pretty, I would be excited too [emoji23]
Syren, It was distractingly beautiful! I tried to find a picture of it for you, but I'm pretty sure this was a custom paint color.

I used to love backpacks. I used one as a diaper bag most of the time when I had 2 little ones close together. Everyone thought I was a college student! It was so funny and an added bonus as an older mom. ;) We still use a backpack a lot for sports and outings, but someone else carries it now. ;) And we all have backpacks for short trips. I was given a diaper bag for my last baby, and when I stopped needing that, I started wanting a really pretty handbag. There's nothing more carefree than a backpack when a larger bag is needed!

Haha thanks! I’d like to get some more GoT mini charms, they’re so cute and make me smile when I wear this bag! People rarely comment on my bags but a few have pointed out my charms [emoji23]

Coach should hire you to take photos of the bags on their website. If they did I bet their sales would go up dramatically! !!Vote for Syren for new Coach bag photographer!!!!