Best bag to take to Vegas?

if you can spend it, go for #2. I like that it has two different parts, the swing pack is kind of flat and I don't like it looking overstuffed (not sure what you'll be carrying though ... if it's not much, go with #1!) the black/silver is my favorite color combo too!! :biggrin:

HAVE FUN IN VEGAS! :party:

I recently went to Vegas for 4 days and barely left my swingpack at the hotel. In my opinion, the camera bag looks like a camera bag, and I can fit lot's in the swingpack for its size. I think #1 looks the best and will be most lightweight and versatile.

So I finally saw them all irl. Was not feeling any of them. But I did find a REALLY cute crossbody bag that reminded me of a smaller version of the Legacy Ali, but it had a really long strap. Can't find it on coach.com or I'd post a picture. But they don't make it in black, so I got a legacy wristlet instead.

So I finally saw them all irl. Was not feeling any of them. But I did find a REALLY cute crossbody bag that reminded me of a smaller version of the Legacy Ali, but it had a really long strap. Can't find it on coach.com or I'd post a picture. But they don't make it in black, so I got a legacy wristlet instead.
was it the hippie? cause i love the long straps on mine!

coach2sell030.jpg