Besides the charms,

I need to come back and visit this thread because within the month I'm getting my first car!! Figured it was high time I did, so now of course I need the perfect keychain for it!

th_dec_19003.jpg
th_dec_17018.jpg

I have these two like Deweydrop and I have a gold embossed apple that I use like a charm and I'm waiting on a rainy day key fob with the little umbrellas etc. I was hoping it'd get here today but the fedex site says tomorrow! (maybe it's with my pond shoulder bag and wristlet???)

ETA: forgot to tell everyone that your key fobs are adorable! I love them!

Attachments

• apple.jpg
    apple.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 22
  • rainy day key ring.jpg
    rainy day key ring.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 27
Just a quick word about keyfobs and keys - please don't let a heavy keyfob or key ring dangle from your car's ignition while you're driving! Most ignition switches have tiny mechanisms inside that can be damaged by too much weight hanging from them and then you run the risk of the car not starting and having to replace the ignition switch.

Usually the weight of the keys themselves isn't a problem unless you carry maybe ten or more, but some of those keyfobs with five metal charms can be HEAVY. Add the weight of the keys and you could have a real problem. If you have to carry a heavy metal keyfob, get a quick-release key ring for the ignition key itself and remove it from the rest of the keys before you put it in the ignition switch.

If you're not sure whether your keys are too heavy, go to your factory-authorized dealer and ask their Service Manager or mechanic for his or her opinion.

I have a multi hearts key fob, pink daisy keyfob and a goldfish keyfob. In this pic you can see the daisy and hearts one (sorry for the group photo - I have to post this quick and then take my poor dog for a walk). I don't have a pic of the goldfish (plus, I've had him for close to a year and do use him everyday, so he's pretty beat up).

I'm in looooove...the sig with the chain handle:drool: . how old is it?