Beige Lady Diors!

So beautiful! I’d be keen to find out how they hold up with colour transfer - I’m looking into getting a beige LD but I’m so worried about accidentally staining them somehow. Do you need to baby them? To what extent?

So beautiful! I’d be keen to find out how they hold up with colour transfer - I’m looking into getting a beige LD but I’m so worried about accidentally staining them somehow. Do you need to baby them? To what extent?

Yes, you do need to baby anything beige due to the light color but it's not as delicate. I did accidentally spilled a drop of starbucks drink on it one time, and it looked like it would stain but I just took a paper towel to absorb the liquid. I think I dabbed a drop of water on it first then used a dry paper towel to absorb that spot. You can't even tell it was ever there. I don't think that was the right way to do it but it worked for me. The last picture I took after it happened. And it was right in the middle too. Honestly, with any type of lambskin bags.. water or any type of liquid is a no no.

BUT that should not deter you from getting a beige lady dior because it's sooo beautiful to look at and versatile too.

Reactions: iskam.mnogo
Yes, you do need to baby anything beige due to the light color but it's not as delicate. I did accidentally spilled a drop of starbucks drink on it one time, and it looked like it would stain but I just took a paper towel to absorb the liquid. I think I dabbed a drop of water on it first then used a dry paper towel to absorb that spot. You can't even tell it was ever there. I don't think that was the right way to do it but it worked for me. The last picture I took after it happened. And it was right in the middle too. Honestly, with any type of lambskin bags.. water or any type of liquid is a no no.

BUT that should not deter you from getting a beige lady dior because it's sooo beautiful to look at and versatile too.
Thanks so much, that’s so useful to know! It sounds more resillient than I feared which is a relief. Can I ask, do you only need to be wary of colour transfer for dark dark colours like black and fabrics like denim? And is it only really a concern if it’s an item of clothing that hasn’t been washed that much yet? Apologies if this is a silly question, but I’m trying to figure out how likely it’ll happen with clothes that are, say, a light blue or a light green acrylic or something.

Thanks so much, that’s so useful to know! It sounds more resillient than I feared which is a relief. Can I ask, do you only need to be wary of colour transfer for dark dark colours like black and fabrics like denim? And is it only really a concern if it’s an item of clothing that hasn’t been washed that much yet? Apologies if this is a silly question, but I’m trying to figure out how likely it’ll happen with clothes that are, say, a light blue or a light green acrylic or something.

No, it's a valid question. Yeah I think denim or dark colors will definitely transfer color. I'll probably wash anything first at least twice or 3x before using it with the bag just to be sure. I did wear the beige bag with a dark brown top & short outfit the other day and wore it crossbody without any problem/color transfer.

Reactions: iskam.mnogo
No, it's a valid question. Yeah I think denim or dark colors will definitely transfer color. I'll probably wash anything first at least twice or 3x before using it with the bag just to be sure. I did wear the beige bag with a dark brown top & short outfit the other day and wore it crossbody without any problem/color transfer.
That’s super useful, thank you so much!

Atm I’m planning on the sand colour, but I keep changing my mind so we’ll see!

I have this powder beige medium djoy that is similar to sand. It's more of a cooler beige with a gray undertone compared to my small dior aesthetic beige. Lighting can tricky though as you can see the 2nd picture shows the powder beige looking lighter but that is not accurate at all. First picture is the true color.

IMG_4091.jpeg

IMG_4085.jpeg

I have this powder beige medium djoy that is similar to sand. It's more of a cooler beige with a gray undertone compared to my small dior aesthetic beige. Lighting can tricky though as you can see the 2nd picture shows the powder beige looking lighter but that is not accurate at all. First picture is the true color.

View attachment 5849018

View attachment 5849019
Thank you for the photos of your gorgeous beige bags!!

Reactions: KAYSHE