Because her gold hardware is too yellowish !!!

Yes, sell her. I sold a black lambskin with dark gold bag as I never wore it. It looked so dated to me, and to be frank, I felt frumpy wearing it and stopped using it. Chanel switched to light gold and it's better. I prefer silver as I'm a white metal gal.

I vote to sell it and get one with silver hardware. It will look much more contemporary in my opinion.
I’m with you here. I had a vintage Diana in amazing condition. And while I loved her, the gold (vintage gold was even more yellow) felt too...well, yellow. It looked good with white but any other outfits felt off to me personally. Maybe because my skin tone is too yellow. But sometimes you just have to go with what you instantly love on you.

SHW looks more young and modern, IMO. When I was 28 buying my first ml classic flap in Paris the Chanel SA recommended SHW with black caviar for me. The bag still looks so sleek and timeless. GHW would have weighed the bag down, if that makes sense. Now I have a variety of bags with different hardware. Mostly it’s light gold, then silver and one aged gold hardware.

My first flap had gold HW. I sold it cos I thought it looked too old ladyish and after that I bought only silver hardware as I thought it was more modern. I’ve changed my mind again and sold my flaps with silver HW. I feel like they look dull and the HW doesn’t stand out. I bought a medium with gold hw again and love it. Gold hardware is really having a moment. In addition, it’s classic and timeless. The gold doesn’t seem as yellow as my first flap for some reason (my original had the 24 carat plated gold hardware).

If u dont enjoy it, u should sell it. However, be absolutely sure first as our choice changes over time. I also never liked yellow gold before. However, my choice has changed this year and i got couple of bags with yellow gold hardware. I still love my shw more though as love to dress casually most of the time. However, now, have place for ghw as well in my heart.

I sold my cch with aged ghw because I don’t like (aged) ghw. Keep what you love and sell what you don’t love. I never regretted selling my cch. I now have a classic flap with shw and I absolutely love that.