Be gentle - it's my first time!

The white is perfect, it's a year around white IMO.
My Anjou (same as St Louis but leather lined/reversible) has been carried daily since my bday in November and I'm finding her straps to have softened a bit :smile:
You should have no issues with the handles at all, as long as you don't over stuff it or weigh it down.
My sweet boutique manager explained to us thatGoyard did not design it to carry heavy items, like laptops :doh:

Enjoy, I want the Anjou in every color now!!
As I close in on one (the great Artois-Anjou debate), I wonder if anyone’s ever been advised of maintenance/conditioning of the straps. I know my PM’s straps were, at first, a bit stiff on the shoulder at first. But given the propensity for cracking, I regret not treating them from the get go with Saphir; both the Creme de Soin and Renovateur were my go-tos on my soft calf Chanel, Gucci and LV Epi bags and shoes. Since my strap disaster with my PM (accidental slam in a car door; a crack became a split instantly), I want to me proactive with my next bag. I haven’t seen anything specific to this in the threads. Do you have a POV on this?

As I close in on one (the great Artois-Anjou debate), I wonder if anyone’s ever been advised of maintenance/conditioning of the straps. I know my PM’s straps were, at first, a bit stiff on the shoulder at first. But given the propensity for cracking, I regret not treating them from the get go with Saphir; both the Creme de Soin and Renovateur were my go-tos on my soft calf Chanel, Gucci and LV Epi bags and shoes. Since my strap disaster with my PM (accidental slam in a car door; a crack became a split instantly), I want to me proactive with my next bag. I haven’t seen anything specific to this in the threads. Do you have a POV on this?

I’ve had my Artois for over a year, they’ve relaxed a bit but show no signs of wear. I travel with it and don’t baby it.
My Anjou is still new but I carry it daily, I didn’t treat straps on either.
I’m not worried about the straps :smile: