Be&D handbags - celeb pics

I have the Crawford Bag in Sand, and the Deerskin leather is exquisite. The bag is so soft and smells wonderful. The bag is lined in suede inside. Very nice bag for the money. I am glad that you enjoy the bag as well. I got mine on sell at Neiman Marcus for a good price.

I have the Crawford Bag in Sand, and the Deerskin leather is exquisite. The bag is so soft and smells wonderful. The bag is lined in suede inside. Very nice bag for the money. I am glad that you enjoy the bag as well. I got mine on sell at Neiman Marcus for a good price.

I totally agree w/ u about the Crawford bag. I also have the bag in Deerskin Sand, and it is TDF! :drool:
I also have a black Ada, which I use basically every other day!
And finally, I have a Garbo as well in Bronze/Cognac.

I know some TPFers have posted that Be & D are too expensive for what is presented, but I say to give their line a try. I suggest to actually see them IRL b/c truly the pics presented on-line don't do some of their bags any justice!
The leather on the bags I own are truly buttery soft and delicious! :graucho:

YAY! My thread went to a 2nd page!! LOL...

I have the Crawford in Smoke and I agree that the leather is the smooshiest, lush of all my leather bags - including other designers. LOVE it!

Is that the Be&D Ingrid bag that Liv Tyler is carrying? Does anyone know if it comes in more than one size?

Yes, it's the Ingrid that Liv is carrying - the larger "Citi" version. I have the regular Ingrid, the size is 12"L, 10"H and 5"wide/deep.

I just got mine through the Be&D sample sale and posted pics and described the bag on another thread...check out my posts if U want to see pics.

Mockinglee posted links to to NM where the Ingrid in the same size is for sale.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Hope this helps:yes:

i'm seeing diff dimensions for the Garbo on the NM and Saks site...

8"H x 14 1/2"W x 6"D - NM
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]15"W X 7"H X 6"D - Saks
[/FONT]
19"W X 10"H X 8"D - Saks

can anyone tell me if there are more than 1 size of this particular style?

what sizes might the ones Britney and others have be, any ideas?

TIA!

^^snowtire - I know there are at least 2 sizes of the Garbo. I'm pretty sure the one Britney is carrying is the same size as mine - 8" H, 14 1/2" W, 6" D. That's the same size as what NM lists. I also know for sure of a smaller version from past seasons that I think is called "Baby Garbo."

I'm thinking the Saks listings are the newer season Garbos that are different from the one Britney is carrying. Sorry I couldn't be more help!

^^snowtire - I know there are at least 2 sizes of the Garbo. I'm pretty sure the one Britney is carrying is the same size as mine - 8" H, 14 1/2" W, 6" D. That's the same size as what NM lists. I also know for sure of a smaller version from past seasons that I think is called "Baby Garbo."

I'm thinking the Saks listings are the newer season Garbos that are different from the one Britney is carrying. Sorry I couldn't be more help!

thank you so much for sharing your insights. i'm thinking i like the smaller one better~ need to hunt one down! ;) thanks again~

thank you so much for sharing your insights. i'm thinking i like the smaller one better~ need to hunt one down! ;) thanks again~

snowtire.....
I know what you mean about the different sizes shown for the Garbo - it's so confusing!
I just received a Garbo from the Be&D sample sale and the dimensions given to me by Be&D for the regular sized Garbo is approx. 16L x 8H x 6D. I know there is a mini size that's smaller and I have seen at both Saks and NM a much larger version that I think may have been a special item....the one that's 19L which is HUGE. I bought the bag thinking that it may be a bit large for me, but was delighted when I opened the box....it's not as large looking cuz there's a slight scrunch to the bag. I will post pics on Monday (sorry, have a busy weekend w/house guests) so you can see the size and keep in mind that I am short 4'11"/petite frame. Hope this helps. By the by, the bag is GORGEOUS!

snowtire.....
I know what you mean about the different sizes shown for the Garbo - it's so confusing!
I just received a Garbo from the Be&D sample sale and the dimensions given to me by Be&D for the regular sized Garbo is approx. 16L x 8H x 6D. I know there is a mini size that's smaller and I have seen at both Saks and NM a much larger version that I think may have been a special item....the one that's 19L which is HUGE. I bought the bag thinking that it may be a bit large for me, but was delighted when I opened the box....it's not as large looking cuz there's a slight scrunch to the bag. I will post pics on Monday (sorry, have a busy weekend w/house guests) so you can see the size and keep in mind that I am short 4'11"/petite frame. Hope this helps. By the by, the bag is GORGEOUS!

oh dcblam, you're such a doll~ thank you for your detailed information and i'm so looking forward to your pics! :smile: i'm sure the bag is gorgeous! thanks again.

Replacing the Charlize Theron picture that for some reason disappeared...

attachment.php

Attachments

• charlize.JPG
    charlize.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 535
oh dcblam, you're such a doll~ thank you for your detailed information and i'm so looking forward to your pics! :smile: i'm sure the bag is gorgeous! thanks again.

snowtire....
as promised, here are bags of my Garbo in the Floral Flocking leather.
The first photo of the bag is when it's completely stuffed (like when you would store the bag) and the others were taken w/my stuff in it....so it becomes more relaxed. It fits more than comfortable on the shoulders as is not a heavy bag, considering the hardware. It's so well made - first quality all the way. Any q - just ask. Hope this helps...and remember, I'm less than 5' tall and have flats on.....

Attachments

• CIMG1762.JPG
    CIMG1762.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 138
  • CIMG1770.JPG
    CIMG1770.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 112
  • CIMG1764.JPG
    CIMG1764.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 143
  • CIMG1769.JPG
    CIMG1769.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 117
  • CIMG1767.JPG
    CIMG1767.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 116
snowtire....
as promised, here are bags of my Garbo in the Floral Flocking leather.
The first photo of the bag is when it's completely stuffed (like when you would store the bag) and the others were taken w/my stuff in it....so it becomes more relaxed. It fits more than comfortable on the shoulders as is not a heavy bag, considering the hardware. It's so well made - first quality all the way. Any q - just ask. Hope this helps...and remember, I'm less than 5' tall and have flats on.....

wow i love the way the bag slouches when it's not stuffed! thank you so much for the pics. you look wonderful with it!! :tup:

now it's time to hunt one down in black or white! :wlae: