Battle of the Hermes Mules

Not the OZ mules. The underside in the shoe is made in this rough canvas type material that will hurt to wear in the long run. It rips me a new layer of skin every time i wear it. Maybe I’m doing it wrong? Maybe there is special tape/glue that would make that softer. But it’s a hard pass for me.

Rivoli’s are very comfortable. And so are the paradis if you want a little height. Super comfy!

Tangeria mules are a no for me. I wanted To love them so much. Then Tried them on.... the design makes it so the pointy part of the horses ear stabs you everytime you take a step. I tried bending the ear a little.. to no avail. It just continued to keep stabbing at me :crybaby::tdown:
Thanks for sharing! I will have to try Rivoli and Paradis if tangeria mules don't work for me. Good to know there are more comfortable options!

I use Dr Scholl's Heel cushion. I think they're gel or silicon and it last a long time for me. (I also use these on my Oasis, as those have no support at all for the ball).

I will be referring back to this post if the other styles don't work out for me. Haha... I've been eyeing the oran and oasis sandals too, but I'm a bit more concerned about the lack of cushion in the sole. Insoles is such a great idea!!

Reactions: odette57
Not personal at all! I think I have must average insteps?? My feet are not narrow or wide either.There is a little bit of room around the top of my foot when it is in the mule, so the horse ear has never poked my foot at all.
Amazing!! I wished so much to buy these. Wondering if maybe the pair I tried was just extra poke-y or maybe a little off? I couldn’t imagine H making a pair of shoes that would stab the wearer every time. I will Have to try another pair next time I’m in. Look forward to hearing other people’s experience with these shoes!!

Amazing!! I wished so much to buy these. Wondering if maybe the pair I tried was just extra poke-y or maybe a little off? I couldn’t imagine H making a pair of shoes that would stab the wearer every time. I will Have to try another pair next time I’m in. Look forward to hearing other people’s experience with these shoes!!

I got mine this week after trying them on. No issues from the ears for me. The leather is also soft and it's comfortable to wear right out of the box. Will post mod shots once I wear them out.

Reactions: decorox
Hello! Might be a little late to the party but I just purchased a pair of the oz mules today, although I went in looking for the oran sandals! I tried them both on and the mules seem very comfortable (but then again they always are in the store...) my SA recommended me try the size 35 ( I am usually a 36), I have narrow to average feet. Somehow this slightly smaller size fit really well and doesn’t give you the feeling that your feet will slip out of the shoe! I know these two pairs are not really the same style but something about the mules really got me!

Hi, not sure if this thread is still active? For ladies who own Oz mules, do you find the metal lock gives off sound while you walk? Does it bother you? I was trying a pair and it gave off “clic clac” sound every time I walk and I was so conscious about it.

Reactions: Book Worm
Hi, not sure if this thread is still active? For ladies who own Oz mules, do you find the metal lock gives off sound while you walk? Does it bother you? I was trying a pair and it gave off “clic clac” sound every time I walk and I was so conscious about it.
I didn't notice the metal lock giving off any sound while I walk. I love my Oz mules but my only concern is they do slip off fairly easily.