batignolles vertical or horizontal?

I like the vertical better lookswise, but I think it'd just make me look (even more) like a midget.. so it depends on how it hangs on your body I guess.

I recently purchased the horizontal, and liked that better than the vertical because things don't get buried. I hate having to dig underneath everything to find my keys, etc. With the vertical, I know that I would forever be digging....

I just got the Horizontal today....LOVE IT! I am tall 5'10" and the vertical did not look proportionate on me. Its a great bag...but I am hating the light patina!!! It looks so anemic next to my Cabas and Speedy........let the tanning begin.
Selena

Oh I was thinking at the store today. I love this bag so much..how hot would this be in Special Order Damier! I want a tote in Damier but nothing they offer does it for me.......something to think about.
Selena

I had my BH out for the first time all day today.....can I just say it is the most comfortable and practical bag I have! I even got a few compliments today. I dont usually get compliments on my LVs (I dont know why) but today I was getting all kinds of looks. Also I had my four year old in tow and it was so great! Didnt have to worry to much about it getting dirty or soiled. So glad I got it. I am sad for my other LVs as they will be sitting for a while I think :smile:

Selena

Selena said:
Becca nice! You will love it.

Selena

PS What made you choose the V as opposed to the H. Its funny people tend to be very sure of what they choose....

Thank you! I am so excited to add it to my purse family!

Good question; I figured since I was short it would be a bit more flattering (I thought the other bad would make me look wider). I also just liked the look a bit better.