BANG! (Heart stops) Accidently banging your e-ring against something!!!!

yes! i have this feeling too! and whenever it happens, i have this weird thing that i have to simulate how i hit the ring in slow motion... my DF thinks that's just weird. i guess it is.. haha

Thank you! I LOVE it a lot. I didn't even consider anything else (I mean, besides an Octavia or Crisscut) when I needed a new one. Now replacing this might be problematic.

I am getting the Royal Crown within the next month. Saving my next two weekly paychecks to help finance. Unfortunately my trade value on the current one is lame. $225. It's REALLY light so it and my w band (plain) are about the same trade. Boohiss.

I am guilty of wearing my ring everywhere! It's so comfortable, I even wear it to bed! LOL!

Thank you, ame, for your very sweet and kind comments! But I must confess, I'm getting a little DSS, and would love an upgrade!:nuts:

Ok....with Ame's comment stating that your ring is a monster.....I simply MUST see it!!! Do you have pics???!!!

I'm extremely careless and a klutz so I bang my hands on every surface imaginable. The worse is opening the elevator door as I shove my hand towards the handle I always get something banged. I briefly look for any prongs moved and if everything is ok I go as usual. So far I'm lucky. But I must be more careful.

Once a girl's hair got caught on my ring at IKEA, I was measuring furniture and she was checking the price. It was quite a spectacle. We were both really embarrassed...

I'm extremely careless and a klutz so I bang my hands on every surface imaginable. The worse is opening the elevator door as I shove my hand towards the handle I always get something banged. I briefly look for any prongs moved and if everything is ok I go as usual. So far I'm lucky. But I must be more careful.

Once a girl's hair got caught on my ring at IKEA, I was measuring furniture and she was checking the price. It was quite a spectacle. We were both really embarrassed...

That sound horrible and very funny at the same time! I hope both of you were able to laugh at the accident when it was over.

Thank you again, ame and Contessa, for your very sweet and overly generous comments. :flowers:

That sound horrible and very funny at the same time! I hope both of you were able to laugh at the accident when it was over.

Thank you again, ame and Contessa, for your very sweet and overly generous comments. :flowers:

:hugs: Thimp

Your rings are amazingly beautiful.

Lily, that's a crazy story!

Last edited:
I think I'd have peed my pants if that was me. On either end.

my pleasure. And my offer still stands...if you ever need to trade for a day for the sake of DSS cure...Im available ;)