balenciaga or damier speedy or chanel?

VipStyle said:
Is this the color you are talking about ???
If so get it...I just got mine today and LOVE IT..
DSC01520.jpg

like all the other girls said if and when you get tired of it resell it and you can get more then you paid for it or if you take a loss of 100-300 you got your use out of it...KWIM

yea that's the color! i saw it IRL and i fell in love with the color. :love: i'm still on the fence though. if i were set on buying a bbag i would buy this color in a heartbeat. ahhh.. decisions decisions.

Are you my twin?? You sound like you have my thoughts and posted them in this thread!

Wow...everyone voted for Balenciaga huh? Maybe I should go cancel that Damier Speedy order..... :blink: :hrmm:

Andreax716 said:
Are you my twin?? You sound like you have my thoughts and posted them in this thread!

Wow...everyone voted for Balenciaga huh? Maybe I should go cancel that Damier Speedy order..... :blink: :hrmm:

<b>Andreax716</b>great minds think alike. ;) let me know what you decide on!!

i'm going to check out the balenciaga again tomorrow. i'm leaning towards getting it.. but we'll have to see. just because i like a color... doesn't necessarily mean it loves me back.

i've decided against getting a chanel and i want to stay away from logo printed bags... hopefully i'll make a decision soon.

i bought the balenciaga city in rouille... but i ended up returning it. the bag is perfect in terms of size, 2 handles, long zipper to fully expose the inside of the bag... but the design of the bag is just not for me. i'm still on the fence about my decision. it's such a beautiful bag!!! :hrmm:

i've also decided i dont want another LV because it's so common.

boo. no bags for me. :sad:

wow thats a tough choice! i would say chanel... it's soo classic. but i love all three... if u can, go and try them on all in one day, and contemplate. try not to get them all =D

Are there any other colors that might grab you? I've seen the b-bag in red, and it's a really beautiful color that might work with more outfits than the orange? That said, this is a bag that works no matter what color you get. Good luck!