Bags with known quality issues...I'm making a list

Some Tribeca Totes had problems with the leather in between the chains on the straps breaking. Mine is fine, thank goodness...but I know a few people who have had this happen.

Kristin patent leather satchel had a faulty zipper. No matter what I did - (tried wax paper, opening & closing it several times) it would not open properly.
Croc toffee Sophia peeled on the bottom back of the bag near the pleats (an area about 4" by 4")
Lage gathered Sophia had a zipper that was sewn to the bag incorrectly creating a wave in the zipper.
Metallic amethyst Audrey started to lose it's scales in places.
Blue leather Audrey faded horribly.

My camel patent Hailey had color transfer issues (and couldn't be cleaned up whereas I was able to take precautions and clean up color transfer on white legacy Ali)

My black gathered small Sophia had a couple gathers come undone/stretch out

Had to take back my Kristen Studded Flap (Hobo) in Boysenberry 15358 due to peeling in spots. Wanted to get the black but they were all gone when I took her in.

:bump:

thought it could be helpful to bump this since a new round of deletes is hitting the outlets, including some bags that have had issues(marcasite kristin, silver sophia, croc sophia, patent kristin...)