Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

looking for suggestions on bag organizer/bag shaper specifically for Halzan 31.

I bought 2 different organizers for my Lindy 34 and they both affected how the bag folded. Suggestions on this will be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks.

This forum, this thread has really been a great source of information for me. I attribute my first and recent September offer from Hermes to be directly because of the advice that I received in my original posted thread so for that, I am so grateful. I was a bit off in my thinking and strategy, this site and your comments were a huge help.

I think I have read every post regarding inserts for Birkins and watched a lot of videos comparing the various types, specifically the one that is going to fit into my B35 Noir with PHW which is arriving Fedex tomorrow Monday. I haven't been this excited in YEARS! So, from what I can tell, the consensus is that the 7RP is the way to go. It seems to hit all the right buttons. It is also $$$$ so if anyone has any discount codes for the B35 insert, I would be very appreciative. I have been debating what color to go with and unless someone has a reason not to match the exterior (mine is noir) I guess I will go with Graphite. I thought about a contrasting color but for my first Birkin ( I am still waiting for the B30 Togo Gold GHW offer) I think the bag insert should be beautiful but inconsequential so as not to stand out from the view above. I mean, the bag is the star, the insert is the supporting cast member. If I go with orange or some other color, doesn't that draw attention to the inside? Does the lack of a zipper make you nervous when you are traveling? You can custom make the Samorga with a zipper but the reviews about the fit of the Samorga are not great in the Birkin and I don't want to make a mistake and mess up or indent the bag. Any thoughts? Can you show me what you think is fabulous in the 7RP with your black B if you have a moment?
Much appreciation and again, I am grateful to you all.

This forum, this thread has really been a great source of information for me. I attribute my first and recent September offer from Hermes to be directly because of the advice that I received in my original posted thread so for that, I am so grateful. I was a bit off in my thinking and strategy, this site and your comments were a huge help.

I think I have read every post regarding inserts for Birkins and watched a lot of videos comparing the various types, specifically the one that is going to fit into my B35 Noir with PHW which is arriving Fedex tomorrow Monday. I haven't been this excited in YEARS! So, from what I can tell, the consensus is that the 7RP is the way to go. It seems to hit all the right buttons. It is also $$$$ so if anyone has any discount codes for the B35 insert, I would be very appreciative. I have been debating what color to go with and unless someone has a reason not to match the exterior (mine is noir) I guess I will go with Graphite. I thought about a contrasting color but for my first Birkin ( I am still waiting for the B30 Togo Gold GHW offer) I think the bag insert should be beautiful but inconsequential so as not to stand out from the view above. I mean, the bag is the star, the insert is the supporting cast member. If I go with orange or some other color, doesn't that draw attention to the inside? Does the lack of a zipper make you nervous when you are traveling? You can custom make the Samorga with a zipper but the reviews about the fit of the Samorga are not great in the Birkin and I don't want to make a mistake and mess up or indent the bag. Any thoughts? Can you show me what you think is fabulous in the 7RP with your black B if you have a moment?
Much appreciation and again, I am grateful to you all.
Congratulations on the imminent arrival of your B tomorrow! I don’t have a 7RP insert but as the owner of a black B I would say that if you have many SLGs, accessories (phone etc) in black then a lighter / brighter insert inside a black B makes it much easier to see things. It’s a giant black hole in there!