Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

Ladies and Gents
I am about to purchase a 7RP insert for my B35 and absoluzely cannot decide on color. I did like the seasonal reds but have pretty much ruled them out for my Gold Togo and am now going back and forth between orange and gold. What was your reason to pick coordinate or contrasting colors and whivh color woulddo you think would be more versatile if I ever got another B35 in a different color?

And one more question if I may: Do you permanently leave your 7RP inserts in your bags even if you store them for longer? The air packs in my new bag are not even an the front has a bit of a bump which I would like to prevent from becoming a permant crease.

Thanks for your help!

I’m completely OCD about colour coordination so have ordered two inserts in matching colours for my bags. Having said that, I think colour coordination is not that important for a Kelly because you can’t really see it. But with Birkin I personally definitely prefer a matching (or neutral colour) insert. If you are planning to get another bag in the same size, why don’t you go for Tourterelle? It’s the sort of colour that will go with anything be it a bright or a neutral colour.

Ladies with Mai Tai insert for Togo B25, does it put pressure points on the sides? Does the MT insert provide any structure or is it merely a liner? I know the Queen of inserts is 7RP but I am not sure about the 4X premium. Thanks!

Reactions: msohm
@Newbie88 I like the same size insert for the size bag. (i.e. 35 insert for 35cm B). It just fully lines the bag. So you can take advantage of the interior of the organizer and not waste space, and fully protect the interior. While you could use a smaller size, it does 'shift' inside the bag too. I have used smaller organizers in larger bags before but always eventually get the right size.

Hi, can anyone advise how the fit is for the MT K28 sellier insert and also if the B30 insert is more suitable than the size 35 one for a B35? Thanks in advance!

I have the Hermes fourbi for my K bag.. It was suggested to size down to leave room for other stuff in your bag.
I bought a MT awhile ago & decided to purchase a fourbi which works well or my bags

Reactions: Newbie88
@Newbie88 I like the same size insert for the size bag. (i.e. 35 insert for 35cm B). It just fully lines the bag. So you can take advantage of the interior of the organizer and not waste space, and fully protect the interior. While you could use a smaller size, it does 'shift' inside the bag too. I have used smaller organizers in larger bags before but always eventually get the right size.
Thanks so much for letting me know!

Hi, can anyone advise how the fit is for the MT K28 sellier insert and also if the B30 insert is more suitable than the size 35 one for a B35? Thanks in advance!
I have the MT size 35 for my B35 and the fit is pretty much spot on. I actually like my B35 to look more slouchy so I don’t always use it (mainly because being short the B35 looks a bit briefcase like on me when structured!). But for retaining shape and protecting the interior it’s perfect :smile:

Reactions: Newbie88
I have the MT size 35 for my B35 and the fit is pretty much spot on. I actually like my B35 to look more slouchy so I don’t always use it (mainly because being short the B35 looks a bit briefcase like on me when structured!). But for retaining shape and protecting the interior it’s perfect :smile:

Would you say the B35 insert presses the side of your bag out at all? I have the MT B30 insert and it is a good 1/2-1” too long and I don’t like how it fits, but that’s just me. Could you share some pics of your MT B35 insert? I may be interested in ordering one now instead of just using the B30 insert in my B35 [emoji23]