Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

I recommend MaiTai inserts! They’re of good quality imo and they have cool designs to choose from (and most importantly they don’t leave indents on any of my bags...) I also have 7rp inserts ...bought into the hype a few years ago and thought wow for that price, they must be REALLY good but after using them for awhile and comparing them to other inserts on the market, specifically MaiTai in this case I don’t find 7rp inserts superior to others. 7rp is sooo overpriced imo - MaiTai is just as good at much better pricing.

I recommend MaiTai inserts! They’re of good quality imo and they have cool designs to choose from (and most importantly they don’t leave indents on any of my bags...) I also have 7rp inserts ...bought into the hype a few years ago and thought wow for that price, they must be REALLY good but after using them for awhile and comparing them to other inserts on the market, specifically MaiTai in this case I don’t find 7rp inserts superior to others. 7rp is sooo overpriced imo - MaiTai is just as good at much better pricing.
Agree! I prefer MaiTai. Fast delivery as well.

I have the 7rp inserts also, but I just can’t reason with the price anymore.

Reactions: CMilly
Looking for an insert for my B30 togo and 7RP just seems so extremely overpriced! €525?! For an insert? Christ l have bags less expensive. Are the 7RP inserts really worth it? Do you think the maitai inserts are good for structure support?

Reactions: CMilly
Looking for an insert for my B30 togo and 7RP just seems so extremely overpriced! €525?! For an insert? Christ l have bags less expensive. Are the 7RP inserts really worth it? Do you think the maitai inserts are good for structure support?
I use a maitai insert for my B30s. I have both Togo and clemence and neither needed any structure support. If you want support, you can try divide and conquer from Etsy. I also have it for my toolbox and it does provide structure.

Reactions: erinrose
Curious if anyone has tried Maitai's liner for Kelly and how they're liking it. Not the full insert, just the liner. I think it looks pretty cool and wish they had one for Birkin!!

Curious if anyone has tried Maitai's liner for Kelly and how they're liking it. Not the full insert, just the liner. I think it looks pretty cool and wish they had one for Birkin!!

I haven’t tried one, but I did ask about compatibility for a B30 and based on the measurements (which are roughly the same as the previous B30 liner I have from her) I think it will fit. I’m quite tempted to order one myself as I like the idea of protecting just the base without supporting the sides, or adding too much additional weight.

Reactions: mursepurse
I highly recommend WhiteFox Bags on Etsy. Her insets are soft and linen and perfect for protecting insides. I had custom inserts made for my Chanel and she has evelyne inserts. Everything is customizable (for example I don’t include pockets on mine)
Hi @TeeCee77, do you mind if I ask how long did you get your inserts from WhiteFox? I ordered from her last Feb 5 and I still don't have them :sad: I ordered a mini kelly insert based on the recommendation from this thread and a K25 insert as well. It seems to have been shipped on Mar 3 but no tracking details at all.

Reactions: TeeCee77
Bought these gorgeous and functional inserts from MaiTai for my SO Kelly 25 Sellier in Chèvre :hbeat:. Maitai is so sweet to offer a free standard shipping until 12/18, please enter Tonkamama at the check out.

https://Maitaicollection.com/discount/Tonkamama

*I am not affiliated with her business in any ways, I just want to share products that work and make me and my Hermes bags happy :hbeat:

View attachment 4900172
I know it's way past 12/18 but I ordered a new insert today and I used your code. Thank you so much, I still got the free shipping! :flowers::flowers:

Reactions: tonkamama
Hi @TeeCee77, do you mind if I ask how long did you get your inserts from WhiteFox? I ordered from her last Feb 5 and I still don't have them :sad: I ordered a mini kelly insert based on the recommendation from this thread and a K25 insert as well. It seems to have been shipped on Mar 3 but no tracking details at all.
Hello! I would reach out to her and ask status, but in my experience it took about 2-3 weeks to ship since it’s coming from Russia I believe. Have no fear, it should come soon! That’s the one downside as it does take some time for her to make, but they are worth it.

• Love
Reactions: odette57
Hello! I would reach out to her and ask status, but in my experience it took about 2-3 weeks to ship since it’s coming from Russia I believe. Have no fear, it should come soon! That’s the one downside as it does take some time for her to make, but they are worth it.
Thank you! It's so funny just when I was my wits end, it arrived today. I did a customized no pocket insert. Both inserts are simple, no frills and just perfect for what I wanted. :flowers: