Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

I don’t keep my inserts in the bag for storage - the insert goes from bag to drawer to another bag next day. Pillow is for storage.

Also some ladies have noted here that inserts can “dent” the bag over time if they are left inside.
Thanks for the response bagnut that’s exactly what I wanted to find out. That’s what I’ve been doing but got new birkin recently and decide to get another pillow or an insert. Thank you!

I just received my bag insert for my togo B35 which I bought from JennyKrafts (via Etsy).

Decided to get this after watching a review on inserts by youtuber “iamgps”

I thought the quality is pretty good and the price is reasonable at about USD42 inclusive shipping. Here are some photos of my new purchase. :smile:

62E73E8F-AEBE-4093-A17F-2AEDAC9018C1.jpeg639E0374-789D-46C3-9C7C-21F589C825BF.jpeg8F8B3773-E478-45FF-8354-08DF4C54C8B4.jpeg

I ordered 2 bag inserts from MaiTai, one for my Bolide 31 and one for my Jypsiere 28. Although there isn’t an insert made specifically for the Jypsiere, I got the insert for Kelly Sellier 28. They both arrived quickly and I’m really pleased with the quality, they are well made and the fabric is soft. I’m also really pleased at how well the Kelly 28 fits into my Jypsiere (I’ve attached photos for anyone considering doing the same). I like to use inserts to protect the leather lining, not looking to support the bag’s shape, I think these inserts might be too soft for that.
BA471729-368B-429A-8A0F-015675553992.jpeg2874CE9A-F3CC-496B-83C0-AFD0FB15D56E.jpeg8CB77711-1083-4057-A53C-D823B3E1B2DB.jpeg

MIM40 for 40 euro off one insert and
MIM85 for 85 euro off two inserts

I noticed the code did not work for the new color light mouette or either of the the passifolia patterned inserts

I was going to add those two as well right away :biggrin: Thank you for adding them :smile:

If someone is looking for a more cheaper organizer I have found a nice lady in Taiwan which is doing them from a satin material, each of them are aproximately 40 Euro plus Shipping costs plus Cutoms fees and Taxes, but this depends on the country and on the value you mark it when she ships them. Each Insert, no matter for what kind of model has the same price.

They keep the indside of the bag clean, don't take much space of a bag and they are light in weight. They even have a kind shading effect because the front and back having a kind of a sheet inside. I will post a photo later. I love them in my Mini Evelyne because they don't take much space and I love it in a swift bag as well because its such a soft leather and I don't want to stretch that out very hard, I had bad experience with that with 7RP unfortunately :sad:

I was going to add those two as well right away :biggrin: Thank you for adding them :smile:

If someone is looking for a more cheaper organizer I have found a nice lady in Taiwan which is doing them from a satin material, each of them are aproximately 40 Euro plus Shipping costs plus Cutoms fees and Taxes, but this depends on the country and on the value you mark it when she ships them. Each Insert, no matter for what kind of model has the same price.

They keep the indside of the bag clean, don't take much space of a bag and they are light in weight. They even have a kind shading effect because the front and back having a kind of a sheet inside. I will post a photo later. I love them in my Mini Evelyne because they don't take much space and I love it in a swift bag as well because its such a soft leather and I don't want to stretch that out very hard, I had bad experience with that with 7RP unfortunately :sad:
thank you!!

MIM40 for 40 euro off one insert and
MIM85 for 85 euro off two inserts

I noticed the code did not work for the new color light mouette or either of the the passifolia patterned inserts

MIM40 & MIM85 now work for gris mouette!! I love my 7rp inserts, had bad experiences with felt inserts. They are the best I’ve tried but still I’m glad I held off...85euro is still over $100usd saving!
Just bought a gris mouette one and etoupe. Though I do wish their timeframes weren’t so long as I want to use my new b25! Need recommendations for a lindy insert though? Any suggestions?

Reactions: allure244

would love the info! Can you pls kindly share the site to purchase from the lady in Taiwan? Thank you!

would love the info! Can you pls kindly share the site to purchase from the lady in Taiwan? Thank you!
Hi Aquaamyca,
I am sorry, I totally forgot to get back to this Topic I opened.
I don't know if she has a website, I have her phonenumber and place my orders in WhatsApp.
I know she has instagram and Facebook: baqinner
I hope its allowed to share her name here??
Hope you are all safe and healthy :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Reactions: PurpleisDivine
Looking for bag inserts that are Not Felt for my Chanel boy bag and Hermès Evelyn. Maybe something silk. I don’t want to loose the sloughs look of my Evelyn I just want to protect the inside. And my felt insert takes up way too much space in my small boy bag

Looking for bag inserts that are Not Felt for my Chanel boy bag and Hermès Evelyn. Maybe something silk. I don’t want to loose the sloughs look of my Evelyn I just want to protect the inside. And my felt insert takes up way too much space in my small boy bag
I highly recommend WhiteFox Bags on Etsy. Her insets are soft and linen and perfect for protecting insides. I had custom inserts made for my Chanel and she has evelyne inserts. Everything is customizable (for example I don’t include pockets on mine)

Reactions: HM_Chick