Bag Goals for 2021?

I’m looking to add a Pochette Accessoires and Victorine wallet both in monogram to my collection this year, probably around my birthday!

Also, my first purchase of 2021 a 6 key holder is out for delivery today, so excited!

I don’t want to impulse buy this year and other than adding these items which have been on my wishlist for some time, I want to enjoy what I have in my collection.:smile:

keeping myself accountable, so I’m sharing an update to my original post!

Purchased:
6 Key Holder - returned (I have decided on the 4 key)
Pochette Accessoires - my new everyday bag!:loveeyes:

No more LV for awhile now. I’m waiting for my 4 key holder to ship sometime in the next three weeks, and I’ll reevaluate my need for the Victorine wallet later in the year.

Reactions: lemondln and Loriad
keeping myself accountable, so I’m sharing an update to my original post!

Purchased:
6 Key Holder - returned (I have decided on the 4 key)
Pochette Accessoires - my new everyday bag!:loveeyes:

No more LV for awhile now. I’m waiting for my 4 key holder to ship sometime in the next three weeks, and I’ll reevaluate my need for the Victorine wallet later in the year.
Now that's a great idea! Good for you! I went to ban island and didn't last long. Every time I turn around, I see something else I want. I should remind myself that in 2021 I was going to use what I have and be happy with it.

Update: I made it less than 4 weeks before buying my second bag. I decided to get the Noe GM in monogram, instead of the Neo Noe, because I wanted to have something that could fit a laptop and I love the history of this classic. Now I just need it to stop raining and be able to go somewhere so I can use it!

I’m adding Pochette Metis to my goal list as well. I think I’ll get this in empreinte noir, so I can have bags in DE, mono, and leather...to be decided:lol:

update: oops, I did it again:giggle:

I purchased the toiletry pouch 19 and the Since 1854 monogram shawl in blue. The first TP 19 I received has some quality issues, but the replacement is perfect! And the shawl has made me excited for spring to come.

I also purchased the Since 1854 grey scarf from Fashionphile, but it hasn’t arrived yet. I may return it depending on how it looks in person. I really like the shawls and scarfs from this collection because I love the history of LV and the “1854” with the LV pattern is a little less “in your face” to me.

I also wear a lot of scarves to begin with, so the cost per wear seems worth it to me.

Still planning on the Pochette Métis for my birthday in the Fall!

I not so subtly hinted to my husband and I wanted the Recto Verso in monogram for my birthday so I'll hopefully have that in a few months :smile:

And our current plan (pandemic pending!) is to go to New York City for the first time in December and what's more romantic than getting a bag at the 5th Avenue store!? I'd been eyeing the Alma bb in DE but after trying it on in store I wasn't so sure it fit my style. Then I saw the Odeon PM in black and I fell in love. So fingers crossed!

i haven't bought an LV bag since i bought Palm Springs MM in January 2020, then 2021 happened. i bought

- Multi Pochett Accessoires with khaki strap (for my birthday, from me to me)
- 4-key holder monogram (because my 6-key is too bulky to use in MPA and other smaller bags)
- Neo Portes-Cartes monogram macassar (was debating between this and the card holder, bought this one, turns out it is as big as my Chanel one, so i gifted this to my husband)
- Card holder monogram armagnac (love this! just what i was looking for, slim and small)
- Round coin purse (bought second hand, haven't used it yet)
- Bum bag monogram (total impulse buy, also second hand, price was too good to pass up)

i'm looking for Game On Coeur bag, however i don't want to pay resale prices, so probably not going to happen.

The only thing I have bought this year is one bandeau. I will be buying the new empreinte neverful and i have a horizon 55 and a mm agenda on my wish list. Other than that, apart from some random pieces like earrings I think I’m done.

Reactions: Loriad
I already purchased bag & SLG from my 2021 wishlist:
*LV Valentine pink vernis key pouch
*Gucci pink pastel cardholder
*my first Chanel bag- black WOC in caviar with GHW

2022 wishlist:
*Fendi Baguette
*Chanel cardholder to match with my WOC
*LV Speedy (some new LE) or Croisette in DE

Reactions: Loriad
I've started lurking recently to see what my next purchase would be, but just this past weekend I took out and treated some of my bags and noticed I've only rotated 3 bags in the last year. I might make a purchase if we can start venturing outside more often, but my work has since transitioned to a WFH indefinitely so there isn't really a huge need to rotate bags or clothes at this point. I might buy something if it really pops out at me, but I think I'm going to be conservative this year and play it by ear.

Update: I made it less than 4 weeks before buying my second bag. I decided to get the Noe GM in monogram, instead of the Neo Noe, because I wanted to have something that could fit a laptop and I love the history of this classic. Now I just need it to stop raining and be able to go somewhere so I can use it!

I’m adding Pochette Metis to my goal list as well. I think I’ll get this in empreinte noir, so I can have bags in DE, mono, and leather...to be decided:lol:
I have the Noe GM that I bought during lockdown. I LOVE it. It's so old school and chic. I also have the Emp Noir Pochette Metis-great bag. Happy shopping!

Purchased in 2021
1. Key pouch in DE
2. Key pouch mono emp leather - black
4. Croisette in DE
5. Georges BB mon emp leather - black

Still on my wishlist:
1. Mini Pochette in DE
2. Pochette Grenelle (white) or Neo Alma BB (cream)

I have a few others I want but holding out until I go to Europe :smile: