Bag Goals for 2021?

Neonoe and Speedy B are still on my wishlist. Not sure if I’ll get them this year though since I got the multi pochette last year and just got the palm springs mini today.

For non-LV, I’ve had the small Lady Dior on my wishlist for years, but I’m scared I won’t like it once I finally get it (like my patent Chanel mini flap that I sold). I’m kind of put off with spending more than 3k on bags now after everything that’s happened this year tbh. I’m not expecting things to be completely back to normal in 2021 anyway so I have nowhere to wear my fancier bags to.

I made it through most of 2020 with one purchase, but in the last month I have been on a roll. Early in March I bought a gorgeous light yellow Fendi Peekaboo Iconic Essentially just as the pandemic hit. Sadly I haven't used it once as my job became super busy and I worked 12 to 14 hours days. Now that it's winter I'm not sure if it's okay to use the Fendi in bad weather, although it does come with a cute little rain coat. I recently purchased a Loewe puzzle bag and DH bought me a Petite Malle Souple for Christmas. I ended up exchanging the Malle Souple - strap too short and purse too small - for a Speedy b in DE which I have on order. And I recently purchased a Polene Number One mini which is on the way. That should hold me for a while!

Reactions: Loriad
In 2020 I only bought blue Neonoe from escale collection, along with the shawl and the kirigami. I love how the blue and white color of the escale combined. For 2021 I promised myself to only get one bag. And that would be a City Steamer MM to celebrate my achievements at works. The would be my workhorse. Then I am planning on getting a malachite bracelet and a pair of blossom earrings. Then I will be on my way to ban island enjoying everything!

Very blessed in year 2020 that I was still able to afford all of these...

There are more not pictured cause somehow the app only allows a maximum of 9 photos combined :wtf:

View attachment 4943381

I have a never ending wishlist for 2021 (as usual :facepalm:)

I just placed my order today for the pink Rodeo bandeu. Going in store to collect it this weekend and hopefully to add the Mylockme Chain Pochette in Silver to my collection.

View attachment 4943382

Happy New Year everyone!
Hoping 2021 will be a blessing to all!

that bag in the bottom right, what is it? And I hope to the purse gods I can still find one!

Reactions: Penelopepursula
I’m not even sure it’s possible to list out everything I ended up with in 2020 :shocked:

my plan was to start slow in 2021 but I ended up getting up two bags from the new collection (that pink with the flowers is so 90s I love it) 2 of the matching SLGs and that adorable Ox keychain for the new year. Then there was an equally adorable dog keychain that I couldn’t let go. So much for taking a break lol.

The one piece I really want this year is an ostrich city steamer so I have my exotic (well ostrich is not technically exotic) trifecta of city steamers in python, alligator, and ostrich. I’ve never seen that bag done in lizard but I’d love to see that.

I wasn’t planning on any bag purchases. And then I saw the Urs Fischer collab and immediately threw my money at LV. I love bold modern takes on classic silhouettes so I just bought me first PA ever, after 30 years of collecting. I never liked the monogram PA but this piece just felt like a piece of art. Hope it meets my expectations when I finally get it.

I really need to dig deep and keep my butt on ban island this year!

I came back to LV in Jan 2020 after a very long hiatus. Went from no LV bags to six bags (and one more purchased last year + one bag charm still on the way), countless SLG's, and a few scarves. I blame that crazy shopping spree on the stress of 2020!

Seeing as how I have been pretty much living in my Speedy B 25 and don't venture anywhere beyond Starbucks drive-thru or grocery store, I don't have a legitimate need for another handbag or SLG or scarf... This year will be about enjoying the abundance of goodies I bought in 2020.

Wish me luck hahaha!!! :lol: