Back from Sydney with new LV's!

WOO HOO! Congrats on your new purchases!! Very pretty!! :yes: and I'm not just saying that cuz I just got my.....
<<---------- Baggy GM this past Sat. the 10th. :graucho: heehee!:roflmfao: Enjoy!

I never thought I would like the pink and green denim (I have the blue Baggy PM), but it's growing on me. Thanks for sharing your pics!

:heart: addictedtolv, and tr444

LOL,....I never liked or was a fan of the denim line. I thought they were "ok" they're "cute". I carry handhelds mostly...so I had thought the denim neo speedy was cute. That's the furthest it went. Didn't intend to ever buy a denim bag. Ya, right! LOL! Little did I know...:lol:

Neway....I had bought the BH back in May...and liked how nice it felt...it being a shoulder bag, nice and roomy. Loved that!:heart:

So...I decided I wanted something different, summery perhaps....cute, and lively...Something that just popped out at you. I had thought maybe something in MC. But I wanted something roomy. I didn't care for the Aurelia. So.....I started cking out the Denim Line. I liked the Fuchsia...VERY CUTE!!:love: Beautiful!

What's funny is I remember "only" liking the Neo Speedy. That's it! The Baggy PM I "originally" thought was o.k. and the Baggy GM (the one I purchased 2 days ago in fuchsia) I didn't like. I thought it looked better in the PM. I even remember thinking to myself...(that's an ugly design) OOPS! I TOTALLY put my foot in my mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sick:

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THE BAGGY GM it's pathetic! LOL!!! Ok....I am now being WAY more open to other styles, etc. :shame: I can't say enough about how beautiful the BAGGY GM is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! :love: Ok...I am going to watch what I say/think from now on!!!!!!!!!!!:Push:

Heehee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your purchases. I love your new baggy GM's colour. I've never been into LV until the new denim colours came out... and I just ordered a pink PM which i will be picking up sometime next week... hopefully :smile: