Awfullest, Ugliest, Horriblest, Worst Bag Ever!

I like Kathy van zeeland.................now I'm sad, do they really have that much of a bad reputation??

I own three of them and my silver one has become my "I don't feel like picking a bag let me just wear this one" everyday bag.

Not that your opinions would stop me from wearing my bags:amazed: , it was just a shocker to me!

Eucci985 said:
^^lol, I agree!
Plus she's all everyone raves about on some LiveJournal Handbag community!
I'm don't quite understand Vera Bradley's stigma either

I own vera bradley for travel and it makes a great tote for the beach depending on the pattern. I admit at first I thought no way not for me until we went to the Bahama's and saw so many of them being carried. After I had one I was sold. It became the best throw and go tote I own. I wouldn't consider using it for a handbag.

So many of these posts made me laugh (and nod in agreement). Thanks to all! Just now, I was also thinking of that odd headrest Chanel bag, that somebody else posted a link for a few days ago. But that bag is pretty much bearable compared to some of the ones that have been discussed!

i've had never heard of vera bradley nor Kathy van zeeland... after i googled them i found out why..

vera bradey is the most grandma looking purses.. i mean i can see why you use it for knitting stash.. damn.. if i have one i would use it like that too...

and Kathy van zeeland... so cheap looking.. i mean.. i've seen better purses that cost the same...

i'll go research some more on ugly purses later >.<

nubiancooki said:
I like Kathy van zeeland.................now I'm sad, do they really have that much of a bad reputation??

I own three of them and my silver one has become my "I don't feel like picking a bag let me just wear this one" everyday bag.

Not that your opinions would stop me from wearing my bags:amazed: , it was just a shocker to me!

sorry, i really just don't think they're cute...but i've got bags that i love that aren't cute to most people, so if you like it, we don't matter.

like i said, i want a vera bradley duffle bag, my opinion means nothing, lol.

bluefly definitely gets some ugly bags in with the good deals, that one chanel was so ugly someone had to make a thread for it. this one is almost as bad. gag me with a freakin spoon.
prodImage.ms

personally, I think IF makes some retarded-looking pieces as well as really lovely ones. And anything with fringe on it gets classed as hideous in my book. I hate fringe.

bethany said:
bluefly definitely gets some ugly bags in with the good deals, that one chanel was so ugly someone had to make a thread for it. this one is almost as bad. gag me with a freakin spoon.
prodImage.ms

personally, I think IF makes some retarded-looking pieces as well as really lovely ones. And anything with fringe on it gets classed as hideous in my book. I hate fringe.

Ahh, the chair cushion bags....WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!!! :sick: