Awesome August Purchases 2023!

I also have this bag! It’s very hard to capture on the camera. I think the picture is pretty close to the color. Here’s some pics I posted on here a while back. I put the bag in my window to try and get the color as best as I could. I hope this helps.

View attachment 5849944

View attachment 5849945

View attachment 5849946
I love how you have your bandeau on your Alma BB. I have a really cute bandeau that I want to put on my Alma BB, but don't know how to make it look that perfect. How did you do that?

I

It’s pretty close, except my iphone kind of brings out the “highlights” (i.e. whites) of the bag a little more. I think the bag is a touch more yellow / less washed out in person. I had a hard time finding photos of the bag as well before I ordered it into the store, but literally fell in love with the color as soon as I saw it in person!
Thank you. That is the best, when it’s love at first sight!

Reactions: BagAddiction712
I love how you have your bandeau on your Alma BB. I have a really cute bandeau that I want to put on my Alma BB, but don't know how to make it look that perfect. How did you do that?

I’m not sure if this link will work, but I followed this video on YouTube. The video is called “5 ways to tie a twilly scarf” by hsiennie. There’s a few other ones on there that also show how to do it. Thank goodness for YouTube because I couldn’t figure it out! Lol

Officially ending August. Somehow my SA was able to get the sandals, which apparently either aren’t available in the US in this color or were sold out, delivered from a boutique in Canada. It wasn’t until after she placed the order that she saw where they were shipping from. Even she was surprised and unsure how the order went through. Guessing it was just a fluke in the system.

IMG_3909.jpeg