Awesome August Purchases 2023!

Probably the pink one! I am so thankful my SA was able to find one for me. This was a tough one to get!
Wow that’s interesting! I told myself after getting the speedy 20 mono no more vachetta handle bags for me but the pink really is gorgeous. I couldn’t resist the blue monoglam speedy when it came out and I really love it, so I can’t justify having 3 speedy 20s.:lol: That pink though… :heart: :girlsigh:

Reactions: Iamminda
View attachment 5847670
I got this Marellini and love it! The orange is so vibrant - I was torn between this and the lilac. I carry a Marelle often but and looking for something and bright. I think this will be really fun for the fall.
Congrats!love the marellini. Great choice! Orange is such a fun color and the bag is so practical

Ordered this last month and picked it up last night after work. Taking it for a test drive today. My funny little pudgy pork roast of a bag

View attachment 5837919

View attachment 5837920

View attachment 5837921
I am so in love with this bag! Congratulations! It is just so super super cute! Forgot to take a look at it when I went to the store today… How is the space inside the bag, like a Keepall 25? Or is it less spacious inside because of the bubbly design?

Haha so here are my latest pickups from yesterday! Couldn’t be more happy about those items
:panic:
:love:
The trunk turned out sooooooo pretty and the interior is just gorgeous!

AND BEFORE ANYONE IS PANICKING:
I set the trunk CAREFULLY on its studs, so nothing touches the ground and nothing scratches! :biggrin: Trust me I am babying my stuff! I did it just for the pictures
:lol:
now it’s back on my shelf haha.

Also funny how my GF hat to hold the jacket for me since she ABSOLUTELY hates the jacket from the deepest of her soul lol haha.
:biggrin:
I actually love it, the color is amazing, the details are unbelievable and the the fact that the sleeves and pockets are completely made out of epi leather just adds a super nice touch to it. It’s also REALLY heavy!

The love letter is the final little treasure for me. Once I saw it on the runway I immediately fell in love with the idea of it and also with the message on it. It’s just pure gold for me. Happy I was able to secure it :smile:

View attachment 5837961

View attachment 5837962

View attachment 5837963

View attachment 5837964

View attachment 5837965

View attachment 5837966

View attachment 5837967

View attachment 5837968

View attachment 5837969

View attachment 5837970

View attachment 5837972

View attachment 5837974
Congratulations to your gorgeous new pieces!!! The inside color of your trunk is gorgeous! And I love the love letter piece! So whimsical and lovely! Is it a small notebook?

I just got the 1854 piece home! Whoopee!!! She is Gorgeous!!!! Absolutely loving the unique beige colour

The canvas is slightly softer than both the yayoi collection speedy but I still like it's slightly different softness

The lock n keys are not as yellow though but my SA said that's coz they wanted to match the beige colour of the canvas more closely to the metallic yellow lock. I also like the treated vacheta leather which has a darker honey tone to it. SA said it will continue to patina more but will be slower than the untreated ones.

View attachment 5840355

View attachment 5840356

View attachment 5840357

View attachment 5840358

View attachment 5840359

View attachment 5840360
Congratulations to your new Speedy! The Monogram color is so beautiful! Saw it in person today, too! The matching yellow is such a beautiful shade!
I wish they would take this monogram color and implement it in the normal Speedy and Keepall program. Imagine Eclipse, graphite, brown and this light brown monogram. That would be such a great collection!

Just got the larger ear cuff that's part of the Silhouette Blossom fine jewelry collection that launches tomorrow! :heart:

View attachment 5843130View attachment 5843129
Congratulations, such a beautiful piece! How does it sit in the ear? Would it be prone of falling out or does it sit tight?

I ordered me an Eclipse Keepall 35 today! So excited for it. The one in the store had a leather strap which was not sewed properly so we had to order a new one. Hope it arrives soon! Did anybody else order or bought the Keepall 35? :smile:

Reactions: updatemybagxx
I got the nano alma in lilas and wanted to share!

I was between orange/green but decided on her im surprised she fits my phone!

The zipper extends all the way down, so i guess that helps!

also added a side by side shot with my monoglam nano speedy for comparison ✨

View attachment 5848362

View attachment 5848363

View attachment 5848364
The lilac is gorgeous! I love it!! :love: :heart::nuts::loveeyes: Great choice. It is such an adorable bag and is a perfect nano with your monoglam speedy. Do they fit the same amount or does one fit more than the other? Also how is the strap length on the nano alma?

• Love
Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
Congratulations @musiclover on your beautiful Neverfull. I really love your Hawaii luggage tag:heart: Enjoy wearing it in good health and happiness:hugs:
Thank you so much, PandP! I'm quite excited to start using when I return to work this week (time to set up the classroom). I've been waiting for the "right" handbag to attach my Hawaii luggage tag and I think this is the one! Wishing you good health and happiness today and always!