Scarves Autumn/Winter 2020 scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title.

If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post.
:drinks:

Try also not to keep posting stock photos once listed but offer your own photos to help others make their choices. Thank you :flowers:

Ok your first post saying that there is a new design from him was the best thing I've heard all day except now this second one made it ever better! Sooo looking forward to this. I love love love his style & the little horses he did are just the best thing ever to me - they never ever fail to make me smile when I look at them. I'm hoping based on this name there's gonna be a horse :biggrin:

Glad I could add some spark! Love his style too, his “worlds”, little people and horsies are the best and sooooo much fun! He’s my favorite designer for sure. :ghi5:

Wow, Ugo re-imagines the Tower of Babylon - sold already! The autumn, winter collection will have been prepped and ready to go just as you say only reliant on manufacturing,distribution and sales outlets being open (ha!). The next spring summer collection might suffer but designers and many craftspeople can do their thing in isolation or socially distanced pretty well - I don't think it will be too bad in the end but I imagine there just won't be the volume of items we are used to for sale as the factories and ateliers will have been totally closed down for many weeks. Anyone with an order placed at podium I imagine will be the priority to fulfill - and we know those can take years to come at the best of times :smile:

Wishing you luck completing your current season wish list! My SA doesn’t know what the impact of the virus is on the current and future production of the silks or the usual launch date (in Europe) of July 1st. Like many things, an H mystery for now.

But what about a little intel now that we have no press day pics to drool over?
With Hippopolis being your grail, maybe you can add another one from Ugo Gattoni coming season? :graucho: Finally a new design from him for AW2020, it’s a women’s 90 silk. :choochoo:
OH! So excited to hear this. Love Ugo! :panic:

Apparently there will be a new design by Alice Shirley (I think a woman's silk scarf 90). My SA said that this will be her last design for awhile as she wants to take a break from Hermes.
Yes, there will be a new 90cm from Alice Shirley called Wild Singapore. (Wouldn’t be surprised about a break from Alice Shirley as she just became a new mum.)

Congrats to her!!:flowers:

I wonder if wild Singapore will be like into Canadian wild or jardin anglais. I hope so I:hbeat:those designs!!

Thanks for the intel!!:flowers:

Reminiscent of Into the Canadian Wild yes, lots of animals on it. :flowers:

Found this Alice Shirley painting online, circa 2016: title is ‘Birds of Singapore’ - perhaps an idea of what’s to come?? View attachment 4749361

Indeed, that’s a pretty good idea of what’s to come. :flowers: