Authenticate This Website

Essentially, there are a few that are real. Like mentioned earlier, if they sell Chanel or Louis Vuitton they're fake. However, if they sell Prada, Fendi or Gucci they can be real. Reason being, these designers produce purse lines that "go out of style" each year, where as Chanel and LV have classics, that never go out of season and are sold on a constant basis, and therefore never go one sale. Gucci has a few that are seasonal and are therefore sold on these sites. Another thing to look at is what the Website name is, make sure that it's the same name as after the www. Otherwise it means that it's rerouted to a fake site.

Does anyone know if this website is selling authentic handbags? Am interested in a Chanel..

here is the site http://www.allt**NOT ALLOWED TO PROMOTE FAKE SITES!!!*** Thanks:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I am pretty new at buying purses online, however I believe that Modaqueen is quite reliable. There is a writeup on Modaqueen and how the company is established. The URL is: http://www.prlog.org/10141166-modaqueen-brings-you-designer-apparel-at-discounted-prices.html I will try buying a Prada bag and send it for authentication.
I also believe that Modaqueen purchase all the bags at great discount. For eg. If you possess a tourist guide license, you will be entitled to at least 20% discounts or further discounts (in sale) at some boutiques or DFS galleria. Therefore, I am quite sure Modaqueen has her way of getting the merchandise at a much cheaper price.
A lot of the complaints were also entertained and resolved, except for the time wasted. If Modaqueen were to be a scammer, she can jolly well claim that the merchandise received was damaged on the way to the company, therefore no refund or watsoever. From BBB website, only one complain was unresolved but it is substantiated with the company's policies. As customers, we know ourselves. When we don't get our way, we will threaten to post negative remarks to sabotage the company. Anyway, online shopping has always been risky, but people are willing to try their luck. I am not from USA, but I am willing to try out Modaqueen. I believe a lot of people in this forum will benefit from my results.