Authenticate This Website

The first three all sell fake handbags... don't know about the sunglasses. I own a real Fendi B bis shoulder bag, and before I bought it from the actual store, I got conned from a site like modaqueen/elagancehandbags/elleluxury.

The bags are insanely good fakes, especially looking at the pictures. But once you have them in front of you and you feel the texture, look at the hologram, etc. they are clearly fake. The bag listed on the sites is identical to the fake bag I got. They probably buy from the same manufacturer.

I can't tell with DellaModa... they look really good, and the tell-tale Fendi B bis isn't on there for me to be sure.

I took a close look at DellaModa, and sadly, I think they sell fakes too. They mention being a part of the Better Business Bureau Online, but when I went to BBBOnline and looked them up, they don't exist.

^^^ Yes, this site sells fakes. The ONLY site for authentic Tiffany jewelry is Tiffany.com. As a matter of fact, the site says they sell fakes on their FAQ page. It says they sell "AAAA quality designer inspired jewelry".

Hi everybody! Does anyone know anything about the authenticity of a website named intrends.com? They have some BV bags on sale, and I was thinking about taking the plunge. Any info would help. Thanks.......