CLOSED - see first post -Authenticate This SAINT LAURENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks heaps for your thoughts, Vesna - I have a serial number from the seller, he's given "191839*491403" which is the same as one on Bonanzle by a tPF'er right now. I guess though if they can fake a bag they can make an effort to put the right number on it..... will have a think and do more research, have a couple of days yet. Thanks again! :hugs:

for some reason they do not, I don't know why, but I haven't seen a fake with right serial number? anyone did ?

Sorry, I was not clear, the tag interests me. if the tag is pebbled leather, and on the link I sent you it is a good close-up of a fake tag, then it is fake. Serial number, bottom metal feet and front of the tag, then Juneping will chime in on the hardware :biggrin: we are doing just what her and I know something about, hoping that others would contribute if anyone has the bag.
lylosugerbaybee
i think this site sells fakes.
i checked the HW of the blue muse 2..fake. so i am assuming this tricolor is fake as well.

Last edited:
Hello! You very helpful and kind people have been helping me on the YSL board choose a starter YSL, I was heavily leaning towards the Downtown and Muse side, but saw this Muse Two in a color I am sort of obsessed with. Seller says they are a TPFer but would still appreciate authentication.

Item: Medium Muse Two in Blue-Grey
Listing Number: 320462120715
Seller: youbebetty
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-YSL-M...WH_Handbags?hash=item4a9d07e70b#ht_562wt_1165

Comments: I hope I did this correctly, new to TPF and authenticating. Thank you!

Hello! You very helpful and kind people have been helping me on the YSL board choose a starter YSL, I was heavily leaning towards the Downtown and Muse side, but saw this Muse Two in a color I am sort of obsessed with. Seller says they are a TPFer but would still appreciate authentication.

Item: Medium Muse Two in Blue-Grey
Listing Number: 320462120715
Seller: youbebetty
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-YSL-M...WH_Handbags?hash=item4a9d07e70b#ht_562wt_1165

Comments: I hope I did this correctly, new to TPF and authenticating. Thank you!

i can't tell...i need close up picture of the zipper and center foot.

i recall someone on this forum bought a muse 2 in this color also from a memeber here. it turned out to be a nightmare. this bag doesn't look too good..i could vaguely see some yellowing......i would pass. 800

mod - not sure if it was okay to comment on the quality of the bag...feel free to erase it if it's inappropirate.

Item:Luxe Yves Saint Laurent D-String "Double" Tote Bag
Listing Number: 130350842168
Seller: dcmarkel1215
Link :http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...842168&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_554wt_1167
Comments: Hi, I really like this bag and was wondering if it's real, I messaged the seller about the serial code and he said that it's: 168483.001018

Thanks!
Amanda

can't tell...no visible HW from the bag....
the seller seems okay though and this bag is not that popular for fakes i assume.
you could ask the seller for close up about details may be someone can chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies.