IMG_5095.PNG
    65.6 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_5097.PNG
    IMG_5097.PNG
    566.3 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Reactions: Lmullan33
IMG_1897.JPG IMG_1896.JPG IMG_1898.JPG IMG_1901.JPG

Hi-could you please help me authenticate this purse I recently purchased on eBay? It did not come with a dustbag or authentication card but the seller guarantees authenticity. There is a number stamped on the underside of the pocket inside but I can't get in there to take a picture. It appears to read BC140040980216 or BG140040980216. I notice that it doesn't say Saint Laurent on the magnetic snap but I don't know what this means. Thanks very much! Janie

View attachment 4350230 View attachment 4350231 View attachment 4350232 View attachment 4350233

Hi-could you please help me authenticate this purse I recently purchased on eBay? It did not come with a dustbag or authentication card but the seller guarantees authenticity. There is a number stamped on the underside of the pocket inside but I can't get in there to take a picture. It appears to read BC140040980216 or BG140040980216. I notice that it doesn't say Saint Laurent on the magnetic snap but I don't know what this means. Thanks very much! Janie
everything is very small and blurry so I can't make the details at all, sorry. I am not too familiar with it so without paperwork it is hard for me to tell

Item: Saint Laurent Sac de Jour Small Black Croc Embossed
Listing Number: # SNT60310
Seller: TheRealReal.com
Link: https://www.therealreal.com/product...aurent-embossed-small-sac-de-jour-yG4nMDgTtjM
Comments: Please help me authenticate this purse. This has been on my wish list for a LONG time and this bag is very hard to find in Toronto so I turned to TheRealReal and one was finally posted. Although, I've heard horror stories about TheRealReal with people buying unauthentic items so I just want other people's opinions on this specific bag posting. Thank you so much!

Item: Saint Laurent Sac de Jour Small Black Croc Embossed
Listing Number: # SNT60310
Seller: TheRealReal.com
Link: https://www.therealreal.com/product...aurent-embossed-small-sac-de-jour-yG4nMDgTtjM
Comments: Please help me authenticate this purse. This has been on my wish list for a LONG time and this bag is very hard to find in Toronto so I turned to TheRealReal and one was finally posted. Although, I've heard horror stories about TheRealReal with people buying unauthentic items so I just want other people's opinions on this specific bag posting. Thank you so much!
i am sorry, there are not enough details posted to be able to authenticate, all inner tags and serial number and a sharp sloseups of all signatures is needed

Hi Vesna. I posted a WOC here a week ago I believe, but you did not say anything about it. Is it because I dont have a pic of the serial number? Pls let me know, thanks!
yes, I saw it but the only indicator of authenticity I could see was Saint Laurent signature which looks fine, but we need so much more than that to authenticate very highly faked types of bags....serial number, some papers, anything

Hi! Please authenticate this Saint Laurent Bag. I also attached photos in case you can't open the link. Thank a lot!

Item: Saint Laurent Cabas Chyc Bag

Seller: grace_rios

Link: https://shopee.ph/grace_rios/1112735661?smtt=0.0.9

View attachment 4350286
View attachment 4350287
View attachment 4350288
View attachment 4350289
View attachment 4350290
View attachment 4350291
View attachment 4350292View attachment 4350293
View attachment 4350294

Hi Vesna! What can you say about this bag? I really want to buy the bag. TIA