Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ladies!

Appreciate if you could help me authenticate this bag:

Item: YSL Cabas Chyc light brown
Listing Number: Not sure what this mean
Seller: N/A
Link: N/A
Comments: Bought this bag from a flea market, seller provided me with a Saint Laurent generic dust bag.

Thank you so much.

Attachments

• IMG_6194.jpg
    IMG_6194.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_6196.jpg
    IMG_6196.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_6198.jpg
    IMG_6198.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_6201.jpg
    IMG_6201.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_6204.jpg
    IMG_6204.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_6207.jpg
    IMG_6207.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_6208.jpg
    IMG_6208.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_6210.jpg
    IMG_6210.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_6217.jpg
    IMG_6217.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_0657.jpg
    IMG_0657.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 250
Item: YSL Yves Saint Laurent Roady Stingray Embossed Leather
Listing Number: 263711124584
Seller: happy_woodstock
Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/YSL-Yves-S...124584?hash=item3d66686c68:g:jkoAAOSweadbBzyE
Comments: I am the seller of this listing and I bought this bag from YSL Las Vegas store directly as my birthday 30th present on 2010. I have witness who sold me bought that bag. I took pictures of the bag and took video of my whole shipping process from packaging to sealing it off in front of USPS post officer to prove there was no way to swap in a fake. But buyer is claiming it is fake and I'm opening a case with eBay. I would appreciate if I may get help to authenticate this bag. I'm new to this board, if there is a professional service I can provide details to to prove the authenticity, I would be appreciate any leads. Thank you!i44ce8vNRkKJ+eKdIIxOSw.jpg ugf1IHNeSdGz2zJCryaDJw.jpg eFdx%F1kQVSdyeUgloh4iA.jpg 3ESWdKyVSd+WyonGHk05vQ.jpg K0IpHkbiTqS7UXabJiIcCw.jpg IW69K9O5TG6757HkvB8ZWQ.jpg eOPVZq%DT2G%Ng3vfUkPVw.jpg 1cLkW4LfSXu95Ub9Eg%7aw.jpg

Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/YSL-Yves-S...124584?hash=item3d66686c68:g:jkoAAOSweadbBzyE
Comments: I am the seller of this listing and I bought this bag from YSL Las Vegas store directly as my birthday 30th present on 2010. I have witness who sold me bought that bag. I took pictures of the bag and took video of my whole shipping process from packaging to sealing it off in front of USPS post officer to prove there was no way to swap in a fake. But buyer is claiming it is fake and I'm opening a case with eBay. I would appreciate if I may get help to authenticate this bag. I'm new to this board, if there is a professional service I can provide details to to prove the authenticity, I would be appreciate any leads. Thank you!View attachment 4221276 View attachment 4221277 View attachment 4221278 View attachment 4221279 View attachment 4221280 View attachment 4221281 View attachment 4221282 View attachment 4221283
Looks like our authenticators are busy... shopping. Lol Let’s just wait that they’ll see our posts.

Comments: I am the seller of this listing and I bought this bag from YSL Las Vegas store directly as my birthday 30th present on 2010. I have witness who sold me bought that bag. I took pictures of the bag and took video of my whole shipping process from packaging to sealing it off in front of USPS post officer to prove there was no way to swap in a fake. But buyer is claiming it is fake and I'm opening a case with eBay. I would appreciate if I may get help to authenticate this bag. I'm new to this board, if there is a professional service I can provide details to to prove the authenticity, I would be appreciate any leads. Thank you!View attachment 4221276 View attachment 4221277 View attachment 4221278 View attachment 4221279 View attachment 4221280 View attachment 4221281 View attachment 4221282 View attachment 4221283
we do not authenticate for sellers here, however the buyer can authenticate (or you) at Caroldiva, authenticate4U, Mypoupette or Realauthentication. com

personally your photos look like it is an authentic bag, I would just like to see the underside of a leather tag, but you don't have the bag any more :sad:

Looks like our authenticators are busy... shopping. Lol Let’s just wait that they’ll see our posts.
LOL, I don't know where is Corame, she is authenticating Saint Laurent, I like to do the older bags, Tom Ford and Stefano Pilati, and this hobo is Pilati's bag. I used to have two, just sold them because they were bottomless pits for me :smile: But it is such a gorgeous bag.

Hello ladies!

Appreciate if you could help me authenticate this bag:

Item: YSL Cabas Chyc light brown
Listing Number: Not sure what this mean
Seller: N/A
Link: N/A
Comments: Bought this bag from a flea market, seller provided me with a Saint Laurent generic dust bag.

Thank you so much.
listing number is if the bag is on ebay or any other online shopping site...I would like to see the underside of the zipper head (not pull), and also the other side of a rectangular paper tag with rounded corners to see the writing. I will know then. Seller gave you Saint Laurent bag newer one, however it could be that the bag is from transitional period when Slimane took over. It is a 2012 bag, the year when Hedi Slimane took Yves Saint laurent and changed it into Saint laurent Paris. In that period tags, dust bags, all the details were changing and were mixed labels on hardware etc etc. perhaps the SL dust bag came with YSL bag with YSL paperwork. It looks fine to me, but those two details would help too.

Reactions: PURSEsian
listing number is if the bag is on ebay or any other online shopping site...I would like to see the underside of the zipper head (not pull), and also the other side of a rectangular paper tag with rounded corners to see the writing. I will know then. Seller gave you Saint Laurent bag newer one, however it could be that the bag is from transitional period when Slimane took over. It is a 2012 bag, the year when Hedi Slimane took Yves Saint laurent and changed it into Saint laurent Paris. In that period tags, dust bags, all the details were changing and were mixed labels on hardware etc etc. perhaps the SL dust bag came with YSL bag with YSL paperwork. It looks fine to me, but those two details would help too.
Thank you so much for the reply. It means a lot to us. :smile:

Anyway, sending the requested photos. Hope these are enough. :smile:

Thanks a lot. :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_6232.jpg
    IMG_6232.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_6233.jpg
    IMG_6233.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_0666.jpg
    IMG_0666.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0667.jpg
    IMG_0667.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0669.jpg
    IMG_0669.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0670.jpg
    IMG_0670.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 218
Please help me in authenticating this bag:
eBay item number:
Seller:brand_jfa
Link:https://www.ebay.com/itm/263958241471?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&fromMakeTrack=true
I have great experience with this seller regarding Hermes items, always authentic, but you never know if they know what they have ..... for additional piece of mind, I would like to see paper tag with serial number (the one peaking from YSL envelope) and underside of zipper head, not zipper pull. Otherwise, all the details shown so far on this bag (called EASY) look authentic to me

I have great experience with this seller regarding Hermes items, always authentic, but you never know if they know what they have ..... for additional piece of mind, I would like to see paper tag with serial number (the one peaking from YSL envelope) and underside of zipper head, not zipper pull. Otherwise, all the details shown so far on this bag (called EASY) look authentic to me
Thank you so much- I've asked for those additional photos- will post when I get a reply

we do not authenticate for sellers here, however the buyer can authenticate (or you) at Caroldiva, authenticate4U, Mypoupette or Realauthentication. com

personally your photos look like it is an authentic bag, I would just like to see the underside of a leather tag, but you don't have the bag any more :sad:
Hi There

Hi Vesna,
I am the buyer of the bag - happy_woodstock helped me with the post - the number at the underside of the leather tag is 228840 213317. I uploaded a picture too. THANK you for helping.

YSL Roady.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.