Jimmy Choo **Authenticate this Jimmy Choo!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know?!!? I'm new to Choo and I'd really appreciate any tips. That bag looked so real! How can you tell? I'm sorry if there's a thread somewhere about this...I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me some obvious ways to spot fakes? TIA!
The first photo may be a stock photo. It is very common for sellers to post some stock and then some photos of the real bag when selling fake. The giveaway is the lilac nameplate. The font is too thick. There are 2 threads that show fake and real choo Riki/Ramona and Maddy/Mahala bags, I don't do links so you have to look for them. Also I wrote a guide on how to spot fake Choo on ebay. It shows pics of several of my bags and several fakes to compare. It is on ebay guides.

I am considering buying this and the seller guarantees authenticity but I have my doubts, can anyone advise pls.

fa08_1.JPG
faf2_1.JPG

Can everybody authenticate this bag?

I got it from eBay and the seller insisted that it was authentic.
I posted here before with the seller's photo and everyone seem to think that it was ok, but now I got the back, I've included more details of photos.
I have 3 days money back, so could you please authenticate this?

The bag seemed really good except "YKK" mark on the zipper.
I know that authentic Coach has that mark because it's made in China also, but is Jimmy Choo bag have authorized manufacturers in China?

Thanks!!

Attachments

• WCG 263re.jpg
    WCG 263re.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 260
  • WCG 255re.jpg
    WCG 255re.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 257
  • WCG 259re.jpg
    WCG 259re.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 267
  • WCG 258re.jpg
    WCG 258re.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 255
  • WCG 244re.jpg
    WCG 244re.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 261
This looks pretty good. I have this wallet in the smaller size. I'd like to see a pic of the other side of the wallet before I would be more comfortable. There is a small rivet that should be engraved with the name as well. Also a pic of the imprint of the Choo name inside the wallet.

The seller just posted 2 additional pix. The back rivet and the Choo imprint. What do you think?

Thanks!

Can everybody authenticate this bag?

I got it from eBay and the seller insisted that it was authentic.
I posted here before with the seller's photo and everyone seem to think that it was ok, but now I got the back, I've included more details of photos.
I have 3 days money back, so could you please authenticate this?

The bag seemed really good except "YKK" mark on the zipper.
I know that authentic Coach has that mark because it's made in China also, but is Jimmy Choo bag have authorized manufacturers in China?

Thanks!!

Looks good to me as far as the details look correct. I have never seen this one IRL, so I am basing my opinion on the lilac tag, font, gold locking closure and placement of the logo!

I have no idea about the YKK mark on the zipper, but I just checked a couple of my bags and they have the YKK and I know they came from Boutiques and Nordies, so you should be fine!

I have this exact wallet in Burgundy and Tan and and I just went and looked at both of them. I would hesitate on the wallet. Everything looked good, BUT the "Made in Italy" should be stamped under the Jimmy Choo logo on the inside of the wallet and from the photos, that detail is missing:confused1:

Jmcadon does your Urge wallet have the Made in Italy stamp under the JC logo?

Can someone help me authenticate this Mahala JC, it looks pretty authentic to me but the only thing that makes me suspicious is thet the interior zipper is gold and not black.
Any advice anyone?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170173905843

thanks

julia

Sorry Julia, it's FAKE:cursing: Not only is the font off on the lilac tag, Jimmy Choo bags NEVER come with wrapping on zipper pulls or you will see listings with plastic on the handles etc. Dead give away!

I have this exact wallet in Burgundy and Tan and and I just went and looked at both of them. I would hesitate on the wallet. Everything looked good, BUT the "Made in Italy" should be stamped under the Jimmy Choo logo on the inside of the wallet and from the photos, that detail is missing:confused1:

Jmcadon does your Urge wallet have the Made in Italy stamp under the JC logo?
Yes it does!

Status
Not open for further replies.